Anime, Manga/Manhwa/Manhua, LNs

Raziel

• Inactive Member

I am actually thinking about to start boruto, one piece , bleach - cant decide 😄

I strongly recommend Vinland Saga. Raziel here knows that I talk about this at literally every given occasion, but trust me when I say, it's absolutely amazing and I can't sell it enough. Go and watch even the first episode, to get a feel of the story, and I guarantee you'll most likely get hooked!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

38 minutes ago, rMks said:

I am actually thinking about to start boruto, one piece , bleach - cant decide 😄

One Piece if you're committed to watch 1000+ episodes of a great story (though I would recommend the manga instead tbh). Bleach if you are okay with 350 episodes (you'll also need a filler guide) with a grand start, it falling off in later seasons, and coming back with the hype this autumn. Boruto, just no.

Edited by Raziel
  • Like 2
  • 100 1

22 minutes ago, Xiahou Dun said:

I strongly recommend Vinland Saga. Raziel here knows that I talk about this at literally every given occasion, but trust me when I say, it's absolutely amazing and I can't sell it enough. Go and watch even the first episode, to get a feel of the story, and I guarantee you'll most likely get hooked!

Huge +1, Vinland Saga is amazing!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, rMks said:

Bleach - if you like fighting and super powers anime.

Death Note - if you prefer criminal / detective climate 

37 minutes ago, Xiahou Dun said:

I strongly recommend Vinland Saga. 

14 minutes ago, yaku said:

Huge +1, Vinland Saga is amazing!

If new Bleach will be delayed again, i will try this one 😎

• Like 1

Just like the big 3 shounen there is big 3 Seinen 
berserk , Vinland saga and vagabond all 3 of them r really good (except they r in manga sadly, Vinland saga only has good anime adaptation) 

Edited by bosskhan

• Inactive Member

I just saw first episode of Vinland Saga on netflix. But cant say anything at all, will try few more if it gets me.

1 hour ago, rMks said:

I just saw first episode of Vinland Saga on netflix. But cant say anything at all, will try few more if it gets me.

After watching please share your opinion, since i am also thinking of watching it 😉

• Like 1

Overall, Vinland was pretty good, I enjoyed it. But the ending was a bit too rushed. Still, would recommend watching it ^^

With Netflix I have fallen into the trap of nostalgia, and I'm re-watching Full Metal Alchemist.... and god damn, I understand why I loved it when I was a teen.

Also, those first opening and ending were so well made.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, Cross Marian said:

With Netflix I have fallen into the trap of nostalgia, and I'm re-watching Full Metal Alchemist.... and god damn, I understand why I loved it when I was a teen.

FMA:B was a very good anime I watched. My favorite villian is from there, Bradley 😄

9 hours ago, Cross Marian said:

Overall, Vinland was pretty good, I enjoyed it. But the ending was a bit too rushed. Still, would recommend watching it ^^

FMAB is one of those anime that nailed it in every aspect: animation, voice acting, soundtrack... nostalgia indeed!

If I may suggest some:

• Great Teacher Onizuka (Extremely 18+, but it's just a pure GOLD 90's anime. The first opening by L'Arc~en~Ciel is awesome).
  • Memories (1995 anthology film, specially the first one in the anthology Magnetic Rose).
  • Megalo Box.
  • Hellsing: Ultimate.
Edited by Apollonius
  • 100 1

• Inactive Member

I loved Cyberpunk, still have it installed and turn it on from time to time. I also saw that on netflix, I think i will try it after Vineland Saga.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ins4ne said:

From new animes I recommend Cyberpunk Edgerunners.

Someone who played Cyberpunk 2077 will enjoy it more, same sounds, characters etc. 😁 

I always fall behind with watching anime and other series, intentionally. Because then I dont have to wait to have a new episode, and time has already told if that series is good or not