Introduction - Kurupttt

Kurupttt

Goodday fraggers! 

Thought i should take the time to give an introduction instead of enjoying the FA server 'anonymous' and lurking in this valuable forum. I like the community behind it and the work that's been put in. It is appreciated! 

I'm Lucas, 33 years, from the Netherlands, digital marketing manager. Major pothead and too fond of drinks aswell..not that good of a combination with ET! 
Was playing ET 15 years ago (i sucked) and returned a couple of months ago. Still suck, but there's progression! 

I usually play on other (more 'calm') servers, but occasionally visit the ET Recruiting server in order to challenge/improve my handling speed, aim and movement. And to be honest: it's devastating for my self-confidence. Ah the panzers, poison knives, endless arti, rifle nades, players crossing maps in 2 seconds...absolute slaughter! I usually resort to helping teammates or playing the objective just to feel useful haha. But: i will improve.

Random: i never considered myself a gamer but since i've been putting 8+ hours in every day for months now AND i understand most of the memes in the meme topic (ah man, cracks me up)..i think i need to conceed.

Thanks for the coming games and ehr when you see me: please stick your poison knife somewhere else! 
Get your walk on! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • 100 1

Hi kuruptt!! Welcome on  forum , i saw  you on jay 1 frequently 👍🏼  .  It s true that it jay 1 is a pure mayhem but this chaos is soo addictive haha.  Take care and see you around :camper

• 100 2

Thanks for the already warm welcome people, like i said: nice community! 

Be sure to watch your corners on Jay1, i like sneaking into spots, camping and backstabbin'..lowest of the lowest haha

movie scene horror GIF by Fandor

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • 100 1