What is wrong with people.

MindFreak

Friend of mine that I have known for a while text me an d tells me that the dude she has been dating for the last five years tells her that he wants to settle down with her, have a family and spend the rest of his life with here.  But first he wants to get his wild oats out of his system over the next year or so.  He expects her to wait for him whle staying faithful to him, while he does what he wants until he feels he "has it out of his system".

Anyone wanna ride with me?  And Is anyone here a bail bondsman?

• Surprise 4

8 hours ago, MindFreak said:

Friend of mine that I have known for a while text me an d tells me that the dude she has been dating for the last five years tells her that he wants to settle down with her, have a family and spend the rest of his life with here.  But first he wants to get his wild oats out of his system over the next year or so.  He expects her to wait for him whle staying faithful to him, while he does what he wants until he feels he "has it out of his system".

Anyone wanna ride with me?  And Is anyone here a bail bondsman?

If you ask me sounds like the guy she is with is a real Prick to think that is cool she should tell that dude to have your fill but don't expect me to wait.  If she has any brains

Time for her to dump his sorry ass, how hard it might be, he's obviously not what you want to settle down with. She deserves better

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MindFreak said:

End if the day people get treated how they allow themselves to be treated. The moment after he had said that to her she should get rid, end of...... everything else from that point is her own fault IMHO.

• Like 1