ET Server =F|A= |CLASSIC OLD MAPS|

rambozo37

The server is a great idea, however I have a few issues with it.

The grenades/airstrike markers are interactible with "use" key, however they just bounce up in place. I believe it is a nitmod thing, however its weird, why allow these to be moved, instead of doing it like jaymod, cant kick, cant press F on grenades. That one is a minor inconvience though, not a big deal.

However, what's up with selfkill when stabbing DBNO player bodies? Thats the weirdest thing ever, and with limited ammo and no ability to kick like NQ, gibbing bodies with knife is a common thing to do. Why can't I do it without risking killing myself with my own knife somehow? Is it another nitmod thing?

Overall, I'm glad that such server exists, and will surely play on it. Great idea and kudos to everyone involved. 

• Leader

NOTE to F|A admins.  If you add your N:GUID to your profile, then I can set your levels there.  (meaning, "oops, I have to get back to it!").

I will add info to the private topic about doing it in a better and more secure method than I have been using.

I will go check out the server for any new changes, Right Now!  (I still call it "Jay#4" to myself :D )

• 100 1

Is there a way to make this a USA server the only reason I’m asking is because most of the people in FA that have joined have noticed a high ping. Other than that I have zero issues 

5 hours ago, Xiahou Dun said:

However, what's up with selfkill when stabbing DBNO player bodies? Thats the weirdest thing ever, and with limited ammo and no ability to kick like NQ, gibbing bodies with knife is a common thing to do. Why can't I do it without risking killing myself with my own knife somehow? Is it another nitmod thing?

It was like that on previous setup (F|A Fun1) so I think its nitmod thing. 

Server is awesome, I will play there 😁 Thanks for great server! 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Leader
48 minutes ago, Ins4ne said:

DBNO player

Okay, I understand now.. :D

... when you lose all your HP, you do into this mode. In this mode, your ... squad members can heal you and that is why we don't count this as an out