ET Server =F|A= |CLASSIC OLD MAPS|

rambozo37

2 hours ago, iCe Reborn said:

Can I now finally find out what the generator does in the Seawall battery map? :) Thx for hosting this server.

When the generator is destroyed, the bottom doors to gun control are open. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BuzzLightYear said:

I try to conect to ip, but i no cant do it =(

/connect classic.clan-fa.com:27960

try that one

• Like 1

• Leader
On 6/12/2020 at 7:42 PM, Xiahou Dun said:

Is the stabbing self kill on corpses still a thing?

I tried many things and doesn't work. I looked around and seems to be a known bug for nitmod but I didn't find any solution. If anyone has an idea or has suggestions on how to fix plz share 

• Thanks 1

@rambozo37 It seems to be when I gib near the head of the player.

Not sure if enabling / disabling knife headshots might have any effect (g_weapons 1+2 bitflags)? Other than that, no ideas here :(

• Leader
2 hours ago, BlackWolf said:

@rambozo37 It seems to be when I gib near the head of the player.

Not sure if enabling / disabling knife headshots might have any effect (g_weapons 1+2 bitflags)? Other than that, no ideas here :(

tried that and no success :( 

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, rambozo37 said:

tried that and no success :( 

I've noticed it happens when crouching and not proning, how is g_realBody set? Maybe the 8 flag needs toggling. I think the issue is something to do with how the hitboxes are set.

• 100 1

• Leader
1 hour ago, ElEl said:

I've noticed it happens when crouching and not proning, how is g_realBody set? Maybe the 8 flag needs toggling. I think the issue is something to do with how the hitboxes are set.

g_realBody is currently disable so set at "0" but I tried to enable it and result was the same :(. I didnt play with hitbox so its still g_hitbox "9" so ill give it a try with another combination 

You just gave me an idea, what I didn't try also is g_realHead disable 

Lets see how it does 🤞

Thx man :)

5 minutes ago, rambozo37 said:

g_realBody is currently disable so set at "0" but I tried to enable it and result was the same :(. I didnt play with hitbox so its still g_hitbox "9" so ill give it a try with another combination 

Try g_hitbox at 0 since it says that's the default value and from what I've gathered looking online, not many people have had this issue with their servers. If 0 works then it's flag 1 or 8 causing the issue. Also g_realHead 0 could work. I'd just try use the default config and see if the issue persists. If it does then you know it's a config problem and not a bug with the mod itself.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, ElEl said:

Try g_hitbox at 0 since it says that's the default value and from what I've gathered looking online, not many people have had this issue with their servers. If 0 works then it's flag 1 or 8 causing the issue. Also g_realHead 0 could work. I'd just try use the default config and see if the issue persists. If it does then you know it's a config problem and not a bug with the mod itself.

It does. I play on a default config (Yes, I know, wtf? I just dont see a point in changing it). And I was one of the first to report it. So it definetely not a config issue.

Just now, Xiahou Dun said:

It does. I play on a default config (Yes, I know, wtf? I just dont see a point in changing it). And I was one of the first to report it. So it definetely not a config issue.

Was talking about server config not client config.

Just now, ElEl said:

Was talking about server config not client config.

Ops. My bad, Im dumb (today even more than usual) Nevermind then, sorry about that :D

• Haha 1

Great Idea

I would like to propose the following

To put in this server of classic maps... maps from return castle wolfenstein, the classic maps as well
That would be interesting

I just have seen the beach map.. from RTCW.. it could be a good idea in the classicar sever to put classic.. the first of 2003 and the classic from RTCW, the origin ¡

• Like 1