Introduction ScoOfi

ScoOfi

I saw that @Dest!Ny did an Introduction, so I decided to do it too, to tell a little bit about me. Thx @Dest!Ny for the template :D ❤

First name: Daniel
Any sort of Nickname?: Tani  / Danja 
What country are you from?: im half russian half ukrainian, livin and lovin in germany
Are you a Parent?: Yes, almost since 1 year now :D! (Damn live has changed :D!)
How many siblings do you have?: 1 half brother (younger than me, he is 14 now)
What's your shoe size?: 43
What do you do for a living?: i work as sales manager (full-time job) in the metal industry (construction company) and additionally selfmade entrepreneur, running 2 e-commerce shops and I have 1 agency, gaining more customers for local businesses in my town.
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: I was once homeless and got the curve by getting successful in life
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) i was very drunk at a party, then i couldn't find my home and ended up in another country (in Netherlands)

Farthest you've been from home?: Thailand and Indonesia (Koh Samui, Bali)
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: @m00bz, who recommended me to join this awesome Family while I was playing on Silent1 and @RatSpit, @Aft3rmath, @Renegade Pig suspected that I was cheating ❤

Cat or Dog?: I love animals, so every animal is perfect. But in my childhood I had a cat
What are your hobbies?: I like doing material arts and bodybuilding, spending a lot of time with my wife and my daughter (10 month old), because we like to eat out (we love Indian cuisine, shoutout to @tipsy) and traveling. 
What kind of Sports do you like?: Esports   Fitness
What's your favorite color?: blue
How about your favorite type of music?: it depends on what i do, i hear practically every genre. For sports: more like house / drum n bass, for working deep house, when driving car RnB / Rap / Black Music
Favorite Song?: At the moment: Oliver Heldens X Becky Hill - Gecko
What's your favorite TV show?: Only watching Netflix, fav serial: El Casa de papel
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Thriller, Action
Favorite Movie?: Transporter 3
Favorite Book?: The Intelligent Investor - Benjamin Graham
What do you like most about yourself?: That I am very goal-oriented, setting always myself goals and work on them until I have achieved them
What do you hate most about yourself?: I am impatient
What makes you very happy?: my wife and my daughter :)
What makes you very sad?: when my daughter cries
What's your favorite beverage?: Water
What you're favorite food/snack?: Chicken Tikka (indian), Spaghetti Bolognese and Pad thai (Thai food)
Favorite actor/Actress?: Jason Statham
Favorite season? Why?: Summer - When the sun is shining, the mood will be automatically better
Favorite subject in school?: Math and physics
Favorite thing to learn about?: life
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Canada

What are your top three games of all time?: WolfET, CoD4 and GTA San Andreas Multiplayer (roleplay)
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: strategy games
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: harvest moon
How many games do you own?: 5
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): Steam
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Youtube, Facebook and Twitch

Edited by ScoOfi
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP

Really nice introduction :)  I didn't know that you had become a dad, big congrats on that!

(Credit for the template goes to @SiD by the way ^^)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/18/2020 at 5:21 PM, von Rantala said:

Maybe some pic on your daughter? Maybe some family pic? :)

They are already in pic section :)