ET Jay #1 3 Maps Panzer rule

tipsy

@tipsyWhen was i anger with you? Putting me on the other team in the in the middle of a game just to take the panzer away does piss me off, and many times i was playing less then a hour, but that's been going on for almost a year at random times with no explanation, but i know why and i never complained to you about it. Some of y'all are just act pathetic over a 20 year old video game and im the one angry1?, its all fake news.

Edited by ET3
  • Surprise 1

@tipsy (don't come on internet with feelings or somebody will find  a way to hurt them) like what your doing, thats spite. My feelings dont get hurt over video games. So many of you dont want me on that server just 4 spite.

Hi all,

I like using panzer a lot lately so this topic applies to me especially when having fun blowing lots of people up 💀. However, all it takes in my case, and probably most other panzer users, is someone to ask privately or in team chat for the panzer and I drop the weapon either immediately or at end of map. Most players are fair and use common sense. Only a small minority I suppose will need Admin intervention. The three map rule is a useful guideline but as you rightly say requires a lot of admin oversight.

My 3 cents

• Like 1
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, CheepHeep said:

@tipsy Is this official now? Shall I add it to the wiki?

Will PM you before Monday.  I'm still watching how is the mood of the server. Till now only ET3 is complaining, rest server seems pretty fine with rule . I like to go with majority..instead of somebody thinking I'm enforcing my own wishes on server. So yea, give me few more days, I'm upto seeing feedback from server and admins. 

37 minutes ago, ET3 said:

@tipsyWhen was i anger with you? Putting me on the other team in the in the middle of a game just to take the panzer away does piss me off, and many times i was playing less then a hour, but that's been going on for almost a year at random times with no explanation, but i know why and i never complained to you about it. Some of y'all are just act pathetic over a 20 year old video game and im the one angry1?, its all fake news.

Most players on jay1 knows your gaming style and hence they know who is pathetic.  Being sad over a simple rule of sharing panzer.. . tsssss

12 minutes ago, ET3 said:

@tipsy (don't come on internet with feelings or somebody will find  a way to hurt them) like what your doing, thats spite. My feelings dont get hurt over video games. So many of you dont want me on that server just 4 spite.

You're delusional , full of ego . You don't want to share panzer is the bottom line. and because of players like you I have to enforce this rule.  Nobody except you complaining.  If you have any issue regarding any admin behavior  file a complain with proof.   Now learn to share panzer  or find another server to play on. 

• Like 2
  • 100 1

Iv never complained about sharing, in fact Any1 who ever ask me 4 it i gave it to them no questions asked. I think your doing this because of spiteful peeps telling u to do so. 

7 minutes ago, ET3 said:

Iv never complained about sharing, in fact Any1 who ever ask me 4 it i gave it to them no questions asked. I think your doing this because of spiteful peeps telling u to do so. 

Then what's the problem? I'm asking your to share panzer after 3 maps .  Use for 3 maps , leave it.  Take it again after 3 maps. What's  so hard ?   Just let other peeps enjoy too . 

• Platinum VIP
10 hours ago, AcidParadox said:

Danger is going to be mad

Not as mad as Candy

• Haha 1

• Platinum VIP
58 minutes ago, ET3 said:

Then why are you making the biggest issue about it?

@-=HipKat=- Because I don't think that peeps that love using the panz are the ones complaining about not using it, Its the spiteful peeps that are getting owned by it. @tipsy I may be delusional sometimes but i don't have a ego when it comes to ET. I play it cause it makes me smile and laugh and that's good for the soul.

Edited by ET3

Guys, there is a way of disputing a proposed rule. Whining about it and coming across as butthurt isn't the way to do it. Give logical reasons not to add the rule and we will look at it. We've had solid reasons to add the rule and unless people dispute it with valid arguments, its not going to change. If you can't handle this simple truth, I'd advise looking for another server to play on.

Tipsy hasn't implemented it yet. The fact that hes waiting for feedback means its nothing even personal against you ET3, he just wants to implement something that makes the panzer available to more people and not just a select few who hog it which is absolutely fair in my eyes.

Lets keep it civil peeps. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Not as mad as Candy

Are you gonna cry? Are you crying, like real tears?? 

Then why are you making the biggest issue about it?

can you please finish a thought and type your whole message in one post why 3 seperate ones? nobody on the the planet replies that way but you we all dont need 3 notifications just for you to type 5 words and hit enter i have asked you before to refrain from that but ofc that would require listening.. 

• Like 3
  • 100 1