ET Jay #1 3 Maps Panzer rule

tipsy

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ET3 said:

I am always willing to share the weapon when asked.  My question is, when I have been playing for a couple hours and then finally get the panzer, the teams are shuffled and I lose it before I even have a chance to play. or just 1-2 rounds?

What is the point to that?

In that case admin will not ask you... Tipsy suggestion is simple: Sharing is caring. 

If someone is using panzer for 3 maps, admin has right to take away panzer from him so another player can use that as well. It's that simple and I don't see any reason to create big fuss. 

• Like 6
  • 100 1

Rule has been added to the wiki at TIpsys request. I'd start following it now if you currently are not. Have fun! 

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 4

If shuffle happens and lose panzer, its just unlucko. Shuffle is shuffle. Idk what you expect DD or Tipsy to do except say sorry bout it. Shuffle happens, youre locked on the team you're put onto. I doubt they can implement a script that blocks people holding panzers from being shuffled. Similar to the way it has been if a FDOPS player gets shuffled and the teams just happen to have 4 arty whores on one team. Someone gonna have the arty, someone gonna lose the arty. Someone gonna have the panzer, someone gonna lose the panzer. Be the same for any weapon or class if there were any restrictions on those.

• Like 5

• Administrators
3 hours ago, ET3 said:

@daredevil Sharing is caring= got it and agree! Can you answer my original question about shuffling the teams?

Cabal explained it bud. Please let me know if you still need more info. Cheers.

• Like 2

Other than Delfcon no 1 else that i see is following the rule it's more like keep for as long as you can till something is done about..

Edited by ET3

• Administrators
2 hours ago, ET3 said:

Other than Delfcon no 1 else that i see is following the rule it's more like keep for as long as you can till something is done about..

Rule is their: So no admins and players can request to player X if player X is hogging the panzer for more then 3 maps. Before without rule neither admin nor player where able to request. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...