Who loves Sports? What is your Favourite Sport?

Hatcher

I like MotoGP, UFC and a bit of snooker.

Never rode a motor bike but do like to watch it, used to do MMA until i got spinal cord damage (not caused by MMA) and love to play snooker when i'm able.

Other than that i like @Siwex89 hunting but that doesn't always turn out how i'd like, not easy to hunt them siwex things.

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

Among others : Football (The real one, not the american one)

memphis depay lyon GIF by Olympique Lyonnais

And Basketball (mostly nba)

GIF by NBA

But I like almost every sports, I've play football, basketball, handball, ping pong (At my level it wasn't really a sport ahah), and different kind of boxe : Thai, Chinese, French and kick-boxing.

And I can't forget .... Esport (mostly on overwatch) :

Overwatch League GIF by Vancouver Titans

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To watch - soccer and tennis.

I'm supporting a local soccer club, which is part of the top league in the Netherlands. Not one of the big famous Dutch clubs such as ajax or psv 😜

To play - volleyball and tennis 😀

• 100 1

• 4 months later...

I like board sports games. My friends and I usually play table football or table tennis. I didn’t think this game would get us so hooked. I already have all the equipment. I bought rackets, rubber for them, a table, a ping-pong robot to train without friends.

But if to say about "full" sport - I like tennis

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I watch & play multiple sports, but my favorite is soccer. I've been playing it for many years as well. My favorite soccer player is Ronaldo Nazario, and my favorite teams include Brazil, Bayern Munich, Liverpool, and more. I got a chance to see Cristiano Ronaldo & Juventus play a Champions League match in Italy a few years ago too :D.