VimpatLiukkaat / VimppaLiukas

VimpatLiukkaat

Sup. I'm bored af, so I decided to see if some of my long lost buddies would be here.

What country are you from?: Finland
Are you a Parent?: Not any longer
How many siblings do you have?: One too many, 3 in total
What's your shoe size?: 42
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Talked a murderer into turning himself in to the authorities.
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) Being megawasted in a nightclub, falling down the stairs ending up getting my head stuck between some table and a wall with hundreds of people seeing it.
First thing you look for in a new friend?: How many books he/she has in his/her bookshelf. I rather not spend time with people who don't own any books, it tells something about their level of maturity.
Farthest you've been from home?: Sweden
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Had pretty fun time playing with my friends on Beginners 2 yesterday so I decided to check this out.

Cat or Dog?: For the bigger part of my life, I would've said cat, but recently I've started loving dogs too.
What are your hobbies?: Playing guitar, going to gym, drawing, having deep conversations.
What kind of Sports do you like?: Beach volley
How about your favorite type of music?: Black metal and progressive rock
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): B-class horror
Favorite Book?: Anything from Dean Koontz
What do you like most about yourself?: My ability of adapting to the situation.
What do you hate most about yourself?: My short temper.
What makes you very happy?: Cleavage.
What makes you very sad?: My own cleavage.
What's your favorite beverage?: Milk.
Favorite thing to learn about?: Insane personalities and psychology in general. What makes people do what they do.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Back in time to shoot myself for some damage control.

What are your top three games of all time?: ET, CS:GO, The Talos Principle
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: Puzzles
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: I'm not embarrassed of anything, but some say the vast majority of my hentai games could be embarrassing.
How many games do you own?: 300+
Do you play console?: I don't own one, but I do play at some friend's place from time to time.
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): PC
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): efukt

I plan on playing a little bit more in the future. I have played ET since 2003 and seen pretty much every major change in it. I like darkest possible humour in this living world, but you will probably never get to experience it with me, as I don't read chat in-game or write anything in there unless my ill temper makes me rage. In game, I'm the one who pushes out of the spawn faster than a horny rabbit seeing his mate, and doesn't sit still in same place for longer than a few seconds. If you see me ever playing soldier class, I don't find it offensive if you suggest for me to commit a suicide, as I hope I never sink that low 😃
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, VimpatLiukkaat said:

I'm the one who pushes out of the spawn faster than a horny rabbit

4 hours ago, VimpatLiukkaat said:

If you see me ever playing soldier class, I don't find it offensive if you suggest for me to commit a suicide, as I hope I never sink that low

I like how you approach the game! Welcome to the community.