If you are able, please donate some blood

CaulkLiquor

I don't know how many of us actually do donate blood already, but a pint can seriously save a life. I don't really want to preach but, giving blood can the best anonymous gift anyone can give.

If you have some spare time please donate some blood/plasma if you can.

blood-facts-and-stats.png

• Like 3

that's disgusting alex :(

I wouldn't want your blood :o

No, seriously,... I never donated so far... don't know why though. We even get money as compensation if we give our blood. Still, I somehow never managed to go there and give them my damn blood.

Stay out from posting Alex, please.

I did donate my blood and I'm going to do it once my exams are over, ;)

• Like 1

I try to donate as often as I can, I did it first time in highschool partly because I hoped I would be excused from my biology test (but donation lasted shorter than I expected, so I still had to write it and still aced it anyway :D). Back when I was a kid I hated the idea of giving blood because I was so damn afraid of needles, but after you do it 12 times it's no problem anymore. I usually go with my friend and colleague. Over here you can do it every 3 months, last time being 28th December. I'm late this time as I turned a bit anemic for certain reasons, but I'll probably donate again in about a month or 2.

Here in the US you only gget money for donating plasma, Spaceballs nnot whole blood.

But anywhere I donate 3 times a year. Double red cells. They put plasma and what not back in me and desperate it while taking it from me. Takes about an hour. My good deeds for the uear.

that's disgusting alex :(

I wouldn't want your blood :o

No, seriously,... I never donated so far... don't know why though. We even get money as compensation if we give our blood. Still, I somehow never managed to go there and give them my damn blood.

I get free cookies :D

bu ya, DO IT :punk

I get hounded by the Red Cross for my precious type O- blood. I try to donate every 10 weeks or so.

I am a member of the dutch organisation that "gathers" blood, so I donate about once every 4 or 5 months.

Btw Alex, it is really starting to get disgusting.................

Ive never donated because im not much of a needle type of guy but ive always wanted to . &&'D "periodsauce" is the nastiest word ever said omfg wow....

Edited by BiPolar

I use to donate my blood. We don't get money from that in Finland but it's great to know that people are so nice to help each other. But at the same time it's good even for you. You'll never know if something unexpected happens (car crash...) and you'll need someone's blood.

Edited by daredevil

I am a member of the dutch organisation that "gathers" blood, so I donate about once every 4 or 5 months.

Btw Alex, it is really starting to get disgusting.................

In the Netherlands up to 5 times a year is allowed for men, up to 3 times a year for women.

Anyway, I used to donate blood, but due to circumstances I haven't done that for a long period. I should indeed start it up again and actually, I still receive the forms/requests to do so anyway.

I will ask nicely to all of you to please refrain from posting useless things that are not related to topic.

There is a Spam section just for that, make the right use of it. Thank you.

• Like 2

• Administrators

I get hounded by the Red Cross for my precious type O- blood. I try to donate every 10 weeks or so.

Every 10 weeks? wow!

Edit: Topic cleaned from 'all' useless post... this ain't no p0rno forum or forum of tards.

• Like 1