Tiz I...

SaVaGe

For those that know the |SaVaGe| I don't really have to say much... i've been thinking a lot about all of my old family on here and thought its time id come back and at least say hello, seeing that i'm having issues getting ET to play on this laptop and i've forgotten all the tricks Hell and Moxy have taught me, well not all of them, but the ones that i think would help me to get the game to run at a steady pace... 

There's so many names of people that i would like to say hello to and a couple that i owe an apology too as well, but if i see them ill keep that between us... i hope that i can get this figured out so i can show u how a true old school player gets down... ooh yea doggy!!! lol... Either way i hope life has treated u better then the hand god has given to me... 

|SaVaGe|

Edited by SaVaGe
  • 100 1

Im the sexy beast from Auburn lol, im the original that started as Savage1 and played with ZXoI then changed to |SaVaGe| But all blue, i was also in Etv for a lil bit

• Haha 1

Well looks like i wont be playing, i cant figure out how to get it to not be all jittery at the start screen, and plus theres people here that just dont like me... according to my DR i dont have long on this earth anyways... im truly sorry to those who hate me, i have a whole new outlook on life, too bad its too late to act on... just thought id try to play this, something that truly brought a smile to my face... ohh well

Hey man! Welcome back dude! If you are having trouble with ET, you can always post your problem in the support section here: https://fearless-assassins.com/forum/11-et-support/

Hope to see you on soon!