kemon saying hi

kemon

This is going to be the same post as the one in the sticky thread. The reason being, that I need two posts to properly set up my profile page.

Hi there,
I finally got around to registering at the largest ET community there is.

My name is Cedric and I'm a mapper (Dingenskirchen, ETL Frostbite, to-be-extended), I create textures and am part of the ET: Legacy team.

Admittedly, I'm not a regular at your servers, since the whole time I can dedicate to ET is draining into working on maps, textures or Legacy.

The main reason why I registered today, is to stay in contact with the actual players of the game and what they would like to see (or not to see) in Legacy. So if you have anything on your mind, just hit me up or join our Discord.

I'm looking forward to be a part of your community.

See you around

• Like 6

Wow!!! A real Legend :D

Welcome to our =F|A= community, Cedric ;). I think your at the right place, we have many active player on ET.

regards ViP3r* (Daniel)

Oh wow, so many replies within a few hours.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

@bigbro no, I have never used the name "km demon", sorry. I had two other aliases before the current one, but I've been using kemon since quite a few years now.

• Like 1