Hey guys

Ol Smoke

With thanks to Daredevil  I am back on the forums again  but as  OL' Smoke not  =F|A=Smoke.

To those of you who sent me emails thru the F|A site,  my email program or frontier.com  would let me answer those.  Sorry.

So spank me, razz me, hurt me, take away my charge cards,  let's see how this turns out.

Smoke

• Like 8

I'm gonna kill you that's one of them! I've missed you old man as much as you went out with a bang but I missed and glad you decided to enter the forums again :(

Welcome back to the forums :)

• Like 1

• Leader

To those of you who sent me emails thru the F|A site,  my email program or frontier.com  would let me answer those.  Sorry.

I believe that that "can't answer directly" is an FA Forums feature.  Don't blame your email program or your ISP.  

Unless you want to!  Most of us really enjoy cursing the services that we pay for!   :)  (To be truthful, we enjoy cursing the 'free' services, too.   :angry: )

Good to see ya here, 

• Like 1