HAPPY BIRTHDAY Heretic!!!

Eggtato

Congrats surviving birth and still kicking and dragging through this thing called life.  Please see convertor for the best eye doctors and the docs that are not so gentle during rectal exams :)  (OLD GUY)

How did I miss this? :unsure:

Happy birthday Heretic! Best of luck in your adventures with family and friends. :cheers

(Thx to nani for bumping this in my Live Feed...)

So yeah it's our nubs birthday today and just want to wish him the very best birthday and hope he has an amazing day.

Happy Birthday Herotic.

*nub's

Thank you, dude. I had a decent day, and an incredible night (Even if Chameleon let me down :P).

Herotic you. You have a wonderful day you little ****.

God, I hate you, Kraykray.

image.jpg

Aggressively wishing me a happy birthday? I approve of this.

Happy Birthday, have a good night

Fixed that for you, and I did :)

Heretics have birthdays?  That sounds truly heretical!

It's nothing special. Just day that we are expelled forth from the depths of hell. Speaking of which;

Congratulations on being born today, I'm sure it was a rough go for you're mom too. So happy Birthday to Heretic and way to go mom, you're one tough cookie.

Tough for my Mum? I was the one that had to get out of there! She was stifling me! (Joking aside; I love my Mum. I marvel at how she managed to resist killing me for so long.)

Oh. and here's your present.

attachicon.gifcrumpets.jpg

Wait... where's the cuppa? You're having a f***ing laugh, mate. You can't have crumpets without a nice cuppa!

Apparently I reached the "quoted text limit" doing this post. So this is post 1 of 2...

• Like 3

Post 2 of 2.

Happy Birthday homosex. 

gatsby-leo-051113.gif

Only with you, kind sir. Only with you.
1171.gif

Bit late but felecidades herotico!

You know I didn't think anyone could make my "nickname" better, but you've somehow managed it :P

Congrats surviving birth and still kicking and dragging through this thing called life.  Please see convertor for the best eye doctors and the docs that are not so gentle during rectal exams  (OLD GUY)

Just how bloody old do you think I am? I'm only into my 26th year of this shit xD
But thanks for the congratulations

How did I miss this?

Happy birthday Heretic! Best of luck in your adventures with family and friends.

(Thx to nani for bumping this in my Live Feed...)

I'm not quite sure... maybe you did notice it, but didn't know how to express your everlasting love and respect for El Presidente! :P

@Everyone; thank you all for your well wishes, and congratulations on my birth :)