Suicide

.KeLFOuTO!r.

Hi guys. 

Bored by those poison knives I'm trying to bind a key to suicide when poisoned.

Found this but doesn't work :

bind h "kill;forcetapout"

Help plz

the forcetapout isn't needed, when you do "/bind h kill", you automaticly tap out

I never /kill myself when get poisoned as annoying as it is, it's part of the game.

I'd rather have it removed. I dont even know where my knife is in controls, dont get me started on throwing some AND poisoned ones.

Yeh, it's really annoying, Im getting worked up now, imma start killing myself too.

• Like 2

• Leader

I never /kill myself when get poisoned as annoying as it is, it's part of the game.

I try like Hell to kill the one who poisoned me! :)

• Like 7

I am not sure but if I am not mistaken /kill feature is disabled when you are poisoned. In other words, when you are poisoned you cannot do /kill. If you think about it, when you poison someone and that person just /kill it would defeat the purpose of poisoning someone. It is just like the feature where there is a time period after a person gets shot in which when he/she do /kill, the kill will be awarded to the person who shot that person who did /kill. It is part of the server cvar. It is a safety precaution to prevent people from abusing /kill for their own benefits, preventing others from getting the kill.

In short, even if you have a bind which has the /kill function (selfkill), when you are poisoned by someone the bind will not work.

Edited by blackknight8653
  • Like 4

I am not sure but if I am not mistaken /kill feature is disabled when you are poisoned. In other words, when you are poisoned you cannot do /kill. If you think about it, when you poison someone and that person just /kill it would defeat the purpose of poisoning someone. It is just like the feature where there is a time period after a person gets shot in which when he/she do /kill, the kill will be awarded to the person who shot that person who did /kill. It is part of the server cvar. It is a safety precaution to prevent people from abusing /kill for their own benefits, preventing others from getting the kill.

In short, even if you have a bind which has the /kill function (selfkill), when you are poisoned by someone the bind will not work.

You're totally right. I just experienced it   :unsure:   :blink:

I believe it is server/mod specific. on NQ1 it will say "player X whimped out of a fight with player Y". dont know about other servers.