Superman vs. Batman

speedfact

Superman or Batman  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is better?

Batman would get his ass handed to him on a silver platter in a fight against superman. But of course we all know that will never happen. The writers will put in some BS to even out the fight (batman gets guns, superman gets poisoned with kryptonite, blah blah blah).

also this:

jcpot184vooxylrndjhh.jpg

My favorite movie hero is Riddick but Batman is second one. Im sorry to say but i hate most Superman, his outfit looking stupid. Plus Superman movies are always very boring, there is always scene where is Kryptonite but some how he always win in the end and that kryptonite affect always more in begin of movie than end of the movie.

• Like 1

Okay after much though, and many movies/games later here is how I see it..  Superman is like the bully in the school yard. He has all kinds of powers (overpowered really) and he is able to bully everyone around. Everyone is afraid to piss him off, and he can pretty much do whatever he wants.. But......

Batman is like the little nerd kid, who knows physically he is no match for superman, but day after day he gets more and more fed up with superman pushing everyone around. So instead of trying to just jump in and fight, which he knows he would lose, he waits, and watches as long as it takes to find out every weakness, every flaw that superman has. He can plan for any scenario, and lets face it, if this is an iq test then Batman wins hands down.

I think in the long run, like in most scenarios, the genius wins out of brawn anytime, and every time..

Batman For the Win!

By the Way, Taborham Lincoln and I have argued this over and over, with me on the superman side, but I have recently (finally) watched the movies, and have been playing the games, so yes Taborham, I agree hehe

• Like 3

My favorite movie hero is Riddick but Batman is second one. Im sorry to say but i hate most Superman, his outfit looking stupid. Plus Superman movies are always very boring, there is always scene where is Kryptonite but some how he always win in the end and that kryptonite affect always more in begin of movie than end of the movie.

yeah i agree with all above :) 

Lol i laughed so hard

• Like 2

Ok speed i give you this if batman and superman fought fair yeah superman would kick ass but everything else batman wins

outfit

movies

games

character

only thing superman is ok is those old comics but ever since first superman movie came out i have hated whole superman thing.

I even watched Man of steel in movie theatre's and gave it a change but meh it sucked :P

Opposite to batman all those movies rock :)

• Like 1

OK so who is 'better'? Clearly Superman has stronger 'powers'- but how hard is it to beat everyone and save the world when your stats rock compared to humies?

SOOO in my opinion Batman is better since he is more of a 'normal guy' out to make a change. Of course, tons of money and moody charisma never hurt anything :)

• Like 1

hate them both :P, but it's true that Intellegence would win against strength, but not super strength (omnipotent as mentioned earlier). Superman would win in any condition against Batman. I don't want to ruin the thread but Superman vs Hankok ?...now that interesting ;p

Batman for sure..he's cooler..got this whole dark manic depressive thing going on,which I totally relate to..superman got powers,but he's Mr. Goodie two shoes..and what's up with changing in a phone booth..we can totally see you!post-5064-0-90747100-1410570637_thumb.jpg personally I like plastic man he's funny and would defeat them both by going into every orifice and expanding from the inside.game over :D

Every episode of The Justice League:

"Everyone let's hold off the bad guy for an hour and fail over and over so Batman can figure out what to do because he's the only one that can and will figure it out"

Batman all the way.

MASTERED 127 types of martial arts.

Largest supply of Kryptonite on Earth.

Smartest/best detective alive.

The only being to dodge darksied's eye beams because he FIGURED IT OUT. (That's right the flash and superman with raw power couldn't)

Why have super powers when he can figure out how to disarm yours? With the proper preparation, Batman can defeat anyone.

And that's people from DC talking haha not just me

• Like 3