Bots

Sasirou

• Administrators

That's how it has been since months :P It's for newbies to practice against bot and get better ;)

• Like 1

Not sure if anyone noticed, but those teams are uneven and the bots are stacking the weaker team :)

Seen that happen quite a few times on a few different servers, except NQ1 :)

• Like 2

Elf, it depends which server you're on. The only problem we've ever had with the bots on NQ1 is when an unsupported map gets loaded and they just sit in spawn :) However, servers NQ2 and 3 have the same sort of problem as Jay2 with bots sometimes stacking the weaker team, and the bots (dis)connecting at seemingly random events :)

EDIT: Not sure if there are any other servers with the bots behaving like on NQ1, but I think I'll have a look around and see if there are :)

Edited by Heretic121
  • Like 1

we have special needs bots on nq3 they come and go and stack as they please lol

to be honest we have lost regulars who ask us to remove bots and we say we cant and they just b*** and leave

less and less people  every day and we use to do fairy well with traffic before the changes just my opinion

@DD: can you please clarify how many people must be playing before bots can be removed everyone seems to be confused and have a different answer  imo on nq3 6 vs 6 would seems reasonable but ill leave that up to you  :P

• Like 1

I've had to !put bots into spec because of the team stacking, and then use them later to even the teams out. It makes more work for us as admin having to worry about the bots as well as the players.

• Like 1

I agree with D..X. on NQ3 server.

Most players are complaining about the amount of bots stacking teams. We are also having problems with some players that just camp at spawn or strategic areas to get kills by spamming with flamer or panzer into bots faces instead of helping teams. Lots of players leaving complaining because of that too.

Cheers

Dani

• Like 1

we have special needs bots on nq3 they come and go and stack as they please lol

to be honest we have lost regulars who ask us to remove bots and we say we cant and they just b*** and leave

less and less people  every day and we use to do fairy well with traffic before the changes just my opinion

@DD: can you please clarify how many people must be playing before bots can be removed everyone seems to be confused and have a different answer  imo on nq3 6 vs 6 would seems reasonable but ill leave that up to you  :P

yeah this was happening today people leaving cause of the bots not putting them spec

Well, while we wait for a fix or such, I'll try to spec a bit more on NQ3 to help lighten the load :)
Also, can someone post this on the tracker tonight? If not, I'll do tomorrow :)

EDIT: Never mind, managed to quickly get on the laptop and post it myself. Link: http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/issue-1455-team-stacking-bots/

Edited by Heretic121
  • Like 2

Not sure if anyone noticed, but those teams are uneven and the bots are stacking the weaker team :)

Seen that happen quite a few times on a few different servers, except NQ1 :)

Ban bots r stacking... JK

Tf2 all members have cmd to change bot quota, is possible allow members with a custom cmd for change bot quota or set to spec?

As I mentioned, lvl 4+ can !put the bots in spec to help even teams. As for a command anyone can use, I have no idea. Something to ask DD probably.

Some of the other admins have tried !kicking the bots before, but without success lol