RainierWolfcastle

News Happy 4th F|A Birthday

say hi first Ranier :ppp..kiddin'....many more B-Days to come to the best gaming community in the whole wide world..i mean web :D

Happy b-day =F|A=, already 2.5 years playing on the servers, 1.5 on the forums, and hope it will never end!

Happy that i am the first to post in this topic ( oh no .. my reply was long and so 2 overtook me :P) . When i first started playing et , i didn't even knew to open limbo menu :P . From those days to becoming a trial member , it has been a no-frills , yet pleasant ride . Never been part of a gaming clan and i never want to be part of ANY OTHER gaming clan.

Any problems regarding et , computers have been solved by the most helpful clan members . This has become my second family .

"I AM A PART OF F|A FAMILY "all%20rock.gif

EDIT:now another one overtook me dam

Happy birthday =F|A= clan!

Thanks to our 3 founder for creating this clan!

• Like 3

Thanks for the wonderfull years in my case almost wonderfull year :P

Great archievement :)

happy b-day =F|A= id like to say thanks to joe dare and rainier for for starting up this wonderful clan witch has become a very large community thanks to there work

also our fearless leaders and co leaders thank you all for all you do to make this a great and fun environment for use all

hears to many more successful years to come :woho: =F|A= :1:

• Like 1

4 years of fun for everyone.. Thanks to have created and shared all this Dare, Joe and Rainier and thanks everybody, donators, little and hard workers, gamers.. Happy birthday =Fearless|Assassins= !!!

• Like 1