Favorite Sports team???

CountryGirl

There are so many different sports in the world. And our community has so many different people around the world! I would like it if you shared your favorite sport team and why??? I'm curious to see what else is out there! Toodles! :D

My favorite sport is football(for the americans under us soccer).

My favorite team is afc ajax the biggest football club out of the Netherlands.

It is my favorite team because they always try to play attacking and good football with very young players. They prefere to use young self trained players above buying expensive players. This is a philosophy that I appreciate.

They have a great history with many league championships, multiple championship and even the world cup for clubteams. Other clubs even copy the footballstyle of Ajax. Barcelona and Arsenal playing styles are based on those of Ajax.

Its always nice to see them play,

So, My favorite team is definitely afc ajax.

• 3 weeks later...

i love american football where i definitely prefer the seattle seahwaks.... also i´m interested in soccer.

my favorite club is FC. ST.Pauli a soccer club from hamburg/germany.... google it :D

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments! I will definitely youtube these teams and check them out. Well except the Lakers cause I used to be a fan back in like 7th grade.. But I do have a Kobe jersey! lol... And seattle? hahahahha, I'm a niners fan!

My Favorit sport is Ishockey,mainley because i play myself as a Goalteender (Just for fun )

My favorite team must be New York Rangers because my favorit goalteender playes there and its Hendrik Lundqvist

FOOTBALL (soccer) is my favorite sport my favorite tea is LIVERPOOL FC as u can see in my name LFC im from liverpool and have supported them since i was born i live 2mins from our home ground and can see it from my back window we sing a song called "you'll never walk alone" our ground is called ANFIELD google it andtake a look you can also you tube our games awell take it easy byee..

als we have won 5 champions leauge titles aswll more tha any other club in europe "COME ON U REDMEN" LOL

i love american football where i definitely prefer the seattle seahwaks.... also i´m interested in soccer.

my favorite club is FC. ST.Pauli a soccer club from hamburg/germany.... google it :D

FC ....ST......PAULIIII LA LA LA LA LALA <3

tumblr_lm28bkNIaa1qft3neo1_500.jpg

1136281.JPG

But my club is from my town Lisbon Sporting lisbon

Sporting_Portugal.png

PA310110.JPG

• 11 months later...