What foreign countries have u already visited?

Kat0n

been to: China, Mexico, US. lol

Favorite: China

and by the way, none of you are poor. if you/whoever you live with make more than two dollars a day, then you are richer than 53% of the world's population. by definition, you are FILTHY RICH!

Haven't travelled outside of Australia. I dont really have any desire to (love my comfort zone too much, i panic if im out of it)

BUUTTTT if I was to travel overseas I would probably go

England: See my history and where my ancestors come from 9what jails lol)

Germany and Netherlands: Because that is where my children's family is from (oma and opa) and would take them so they could get in touch with the history and culture

Lived in Haiti for 18 years. And now living in the Netherlands (which is where I'm from) for about 2.5 years.

I've been to the USA (about 30-40 different states), Canada, the Dominican Republic, England, Belgium, Germany, France, South Aftrica, and Kuwait.

I like travelling! From the Netherlands, I have visited:

Belgium, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Romania, Greece, Macedonia, Armenia, Georgia, Czech Republic, Turkey, Moldova and Latvia. Perhaps in February I'm going to visit Belarus, and next summer I'll add Poland and Ukraine to this list.

C´mon guys, no Finland no1... Hmm, your boring, lol.. No thats joke..

So im Finland.

Visited, Estonia(8) , Russia ( about 100 times), Sweden(4), 2times Spain( another was Ibiza ), Turkey, Greece ( Rhodos )

Would like to go Ireland, middle-Europe.

Turkey was great!

Austria (Innsbruck, Vienna), Germany (Munich, Berlin) , Czech Republic (Prague), Netherlands (Amsterdam), England (Brighton, London), Ireland (Dublin)

but i mostly visited places in my own country, my lovely Italy :D

to visit list: USA, Spain

I think it would be easier to list where I haven't been :P

Let me guess... in Finland? :D

I've been in Spain(many times), Italy, Germany, France, Cyprus, Estonia, Sweden, Greece, Gran canarias(Spain) and Philippines

uhh, Portugal, France, Denmark, Germany, Austria. Denmark has loads of very pretty girls.

But my favourite is Austria, taking the mountainbike in one of those mountain elevators and go all the way to the top. And then go down by bike:)

This question is skewed to favor Europeans. Since most American States are larger then European countries. Same is true for Indians, and Chinese.

My list would be much more impressive if we counted States.

Canada, Iraq, Germany (airport), Kuwait.