What do you do while you play ET?

The teacher

Hello guys, I havent posted in a long time but thought today it would be cool to know what the people I am playing do while they are playing.

Myself, I basically drink beer (maybe gin at weekends) and eat dry roasted peanuts. Also, there is usually a couple of runs outside for a cigarrette if the game is getting really intense :)

So what do you do while you are playing ET?

• Like 1

:hmm Well, I never ever listen to music while playing because I always have my headphones in, actually this may sound weird but I can not really play unless i have my headphones in, I guess 4 years of doing the same thing make you unable to do it any other way!

Eat or drink (no alcoholic beverages, sXe), talk to ET friends, but usually just playing the game itself. Sometimes i'll float around in SPEC, checking for cheaters or just watching others :D