Speedfact update

HannahG

All my Prayers go out to Speedfact and hope he comes home safe and healthy. We all choose our path in life and Speed chose to defend his country. No political bullshit can offset the fact that this man chose to secure freedom for others. He is a true American hero.

This is a very bad news to wake up on.... I was talking to him yesterday :/ God... I hope he will be fine...I'm with you Speed, you can do it. Gi-JOE please let us know of EVERYTHING

This is a very bad news to waking up on.... I was talking to him yesterday :/ God... I hope he will be fine...I'm with you Speed, you can do it. Gi-JOE please let us know of EVERYTHING

Yeah, if I get any more news I will post it soon as I can, I've been refreshing my email every couple of minutes for the last 3 hours

I would like to ask everyone to please not hope for him to recover. lets all thank god that he has recovered and will be on his way back to his family very soon. God can make anything happen just have to ask and believe it has already happend. Thank you

I would like to ask everyone to please not hope for him to recover. lets all thank god that he has recovered and will be on his way back to his family very soon. God can make anything happen just have to ask and believe it has already happend. Thank you

Agreed