What's in a name?

docwarren

I am always curious about screen names and how you came to pick them (except yo-yo..... his makes sense). So please tell me how you came about yours.

Mine is my nickname.... Doc. I am a nurse but I have been called Doc since I was little. I use it in ET as an hommage also to my Uncle who was called Doc. He served in WWII and was awarded several citations and a battlefield commission for his actions during the D-Day invasion. I was in total shock the first time I saw the movie Saving Private Ryan, because the openning sequence was exact of the story I heard about my uncle while I was growing up.

Can't wait to see some of your replies.

Doc

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kristy because...my name is kristy?

not entirely. but it stems from my real name. no drama there :D

before "kristy" my name was "lolololyum" (hence the strange xfire name). that was from my (ex) best friend, he used to say LOLOLOL YUMMMM all the time.

• Administrators

hellreturn - Started playing ET after 'hell' of a exams with friends in LAN. After 6 months I started playing on internet and since it was return to it, hell turned into hellreturns.

We had a team of few players:

hell

Butcher

Neon

SSJ4 Hazz (Now TDK Xeon)

Sherlock

Panda

and forgot other 3-4...Out of my all friends now only me and Xeon play...rest are just too noob to play ET or any other e-games....

daredevil - Well I always liked evil things and hence daredevil :P

blacky and sincity where creations of names on .bb. and BEL days.

i used to use my real name when i first started playing since i wanted my irl friends to recognize me on the servers :D. Then after a while i switched it and just randomly chose hobbit since Ive always enjoyed reading Tolkien's books.

Got my name at basic. First part was because I was apparently fast...but have seemed to acquire a beer gut. The second part was because I was always filled with facts. Random/retarded facts but facts none the less. Hence they combined them and made it speedfact. I use it cause I'm too lazy to think of a different name.

annnd i dont think anyone minds posting twice. :lol:

Edited by speedfact

ano- short for "anomaly" Was supposed to be a clan that consisted of me and a few friends. We were together for about five minutes when we all realized S&D in MW2 was retarded.

Kimchi- Its my nickname IRL. I'm half korean so yeah.

'- Just separates the two. :D