Jay 1: Server: Général crash

Young Fox

Hello everyone !
I do not know if this is where we report server problems.
If not, please excuse me!

I just report that I was able to observe several general crashes this last weeks... But strangely, it only affects one of the two teams (or axis, or allies):
During a match, half of a team, therefore, have their game that "crash" (or freeze), if I understood correctly

For the remaining players, we can see that in teams go from 20-20 to 20-9 (example)  all of a sudden ...

I was a victim once of this "crash" .. I thought it came from my PC, but apparently no...

This is the third crash this week .. And there was one on Fuel Dump tonight, around 9:30 pm - 10:00 pm .. (UTC+1) (Paris, France)

Fox.
Edited by Young Fox
  • Thanks 1

• Leader

Thanks for reporting this problem.  I have put a link to your post in a place where DD will be sure to see it.

We have had these " 20-20 to 20-9 (example)  all of a sudden ... " happen before.  I think of them as "half-crashes" or somesuch.

This was on Jay#1, right?

I was able to finally get onto Jay#1 (at mapchange, it was full before that), and found that the server uptime is 6 days and 11.5 hours.

Edited by RedBaird
uptime, just to be sure.
  • Thanks 1

Exactly! On Jay 1 ..
Maybe the game does not support the "overflow" of FPS?
I do not know...

This happens when there are many people, in any case !

And it's common, right now ..

No problems ! Thanks to you for the transfer :)

Edited by Young Fox

4 minutes ago, daredevil said:

What was the error or crash to desktop? 

For my part, there was nothing, the game was freeze and I went back to the desk .. now, we should see with the others who had this problem if they had an error message..

PS: I forget to mention that when I returned to the servers after my crash, half of the players of the team in which I was crashais too, that's why I make the connection between the two ...

Edited by Young Fox
  • Like 2
  • 100 1

6 minutes ago, PhoeniXx said:

Fueldump map can be a reason it lags severely and so might crash

Yea.. However, my crash was on river_port, if I remember correctly .. Another big map..

Edited by Young Fox

2 minutes ago, Young Fox said:

Yea.. However, my crash was on river_port, if I remember correctly .. Another big map..

For this case don't think the map is the issue if it's happening in multiple different maps tho 😅

• Leader
44 minutes ago, Young Fox said:

For my part, there was nothing, the game was freeze and I went back to the desk .. now, we should see with the others who had this problem if they had an error message..

PS: I forget to mention that when I returned to the servers after my crash, half of the players of the team in which I was crashais too, that's why I make the connection between the two ...

Tipically error of map entity. The entity are litterally killed. Example

2019-12-08-172539-fueldump.jpg

When this come, the game is litteraly closed without any error message, and when you try to check demo, demo file is corrupted ... 

Edited by Scarface
  • Thanks 1

Ive only seen it happen in river_port or fueldump. 

Edit: I know when river_port is full the gun an ur person will go invisible for a few seconds like server doesn't have enough memory? 

• Like 1
  • 100 1

8 minutes ago, PhoeniXx said:

For this case don't think the map is the issue if it's happening in multiple different maps tho 😅

I wanted to come to the fact that it might come from several maps, not just one :)

Maybe Fuel Dump and River-Port gets too much informations when a lot of players are connected?

Edited by Young Fox

No it's not a specific map , it happens randomly and a few players lag out , their et crashes , but they reconnect after a while , it has happened several times in the past in many different maps , not a specific as far as i can remember.

I am lucky it has happened with me only when i don't have panzer 😁

• Like 1