Checking In!

Corey

Hope everyone is doing well! First off, thank you for the honored veteran status :P I knew I would lose the Staff title sooner or later due to the inactivity. I had it a lot longer than necessary I'm sure hehe. I decided to stop by because I had a free Saturday and I was going to see if the Easter weekend event was today. Looks like it is next week so maybe I will stop by if nothing comes up. While I'm here I thought I would at least check in and see who is still around. I have to give a hats off to all the dedicated people here keeping this train going. It's truly incredible what you guys/girls have done here to keep it going for so long. It looks like I celebrated my 10 year anniversary on the forums a few months ago 🎉. Anyways, sorry I am not around anymore. I went and got myself married so there's that. Life is going pretty well for me at the moment. Since getting out of college 5 or 6 years ago I don't play games like I used to. I played PUBG a bit when it first came out, but slowly stopped playing that. Went through a period of not playing anything and then Destiny 2 went free to play last fall for the base game... which is now what I mostly play during my down time.

For the old folks around here I don't have a lot of contact with some of the older players. I'm still friends with Forsaken if anyone remembers him. I still pester .bb.blackhawk from time to time. I played a few games of Apex with an ex member =F|A=Blade not too long ago, but that's about it :)

So, what is everyone else up to these days?

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Surprise 1

• Leader
6 hours ago, Corey said:

Life is going pretty well for me at the moment.

We are all Very Happy to hear that!  

Graduated college, got married...you will need to share pics of the kids...and then the grandkids !  :D 

• Like 2

Glad to hear from you mate!

I forget how long you've been gone, but I got married to my beautiful girl and recently bought a new sofa which DJ says is the casting couch sofa................ Lol!

Hope life is treating you well! We miss you! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

So we let you out of basement and u got married! Congrats and welcome to the ride of roller coaster!  :) 

Say my hi to Fors! 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! I'm still planning to stop by this Saturday during the Easter event. See everyone there :)

• Like 1