F|A Server

Larnaq Tv

Hello.

I would like to discuss about FA server.

there 13 F|A server if i count the 3 etpro server

We all know ACTIVE Server Are F|A recruiting , f|A Hardcore, F|A SIlent , ,F|A Beginners 1 ,F|A JAYMOD2and F|A Noquarter 1

Other Server are 95-100% time Full Bot

So why keeping alive dead server costing some money ? it 's not better to delete them and trying to concentrate new players on server who are a bit active like Jay2 NQ1 and beginners1 ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what about "=F|A= NOGAZ 1" server  I mean server Without GAZ , Poison GAZ ,

I mean Cover ops in all server are Just spamming Gaz And poison GAz and you guys KNow how this **** make you'r fps DROP  

It was just a suggestion.

Edited by Larnaq Tv
  • Like 1

• Platinum VIP
15 hours ago, daredevil said:

B2 is not at all dead - @RendeL, @K3rmit and others do kick ass job their. @CheepHeep @Chuckun are hardcore peeps :)

I need to update our ET server listing page. More detailed one which @ElEl and @CheepHeep worked on. 

https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/Server_List

More or less we run servers on dedicated servers, so shutting down some will not save cost at all. Only Jay1 and HC are not on dedicated. 

Once we go live with Beginners #2 server stats - https://fearless-assassins.com/et_stats/b2/

You will see players joining soon :) We are working on much advanced stats with @n3g4n being lead UI developer on that front! Stay tuned my friend, lot's of new stuff will be rolling out in next few days. 

Which reminds me, I've been on the road for the last 2 weeks and have 1 more to go, but I'll get back on the ETPro mission when I return home