Whitesell

Whitesell

My name is Whitesell (sometimes people take it is a racist thing but it is just my last name I assure you). I've been play ET since I was about 8 years old (18 now) and instantly fell in love with the game. My dad showed me ET one afternoon and we would play together until he would go to sleep and I would stay up into the night playing. I'm a pretty chill person I like to think, I play to win usually but what's more important to me is having fun. I mean, it is a game right? When I first started playing the game I didn't really stick to any one or two servers I just clicked on whichever seemed interesting. One day I join the >RC| No Quarter server and it felt different. They had a sense of family I really enjoyed and I felt I needed to become a part of it. Under a different name at the time I put in my time to get the 75k xp and applied. By some miracle when I was that young I had a place there. I became a very vital admin in the server and was constantly helping the owners and other clans-members with what they needed and I couldn't have been happier. After a good 5 years of playing I eventually decided that as a kid I liked being outside more than I like sitting inside on the computer. Nevertheless that sense of family is something I've always loved in a group of people that aren't actually blood related family. Since being a bit of a "online gamer" again I re-downloaded ET and was in dismay. Most of the giant server list are filled with nothing other than bots. But that is when I stumbled upon the FA community. So far I haven't been playing on the servers too too long yet I'm already getting that same feeling of family again. The people there actually enjoy the game and enjoy each other's company. It reminded me a lot of the times I had when I was younger. Well now that I've overshared a story that you probably didn't want to read or wish you hadn't read. I'm just a guy who loves ET and loves the people who play. Sorry to post a whole paragraph or my "life's story", just the community here brought back to light a lot of strong feelings I have in memories of this game. Thanks for providing such a nice place to be! -CJW

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Hello there Whitesell ! Im happy to see you here in the forums!

Welcome and be carefull when you use the mortar. Some people might target you :S

oh and remember when I goomba killed you back in the days? Such good times 😁

See ya around ^^

• Like 1

Hey there Whitesell :hi

It was so nice to read about your memories that ET give you :P I share similar experiences, maybe thats why :)

FA is often referred to as a FAmily. If you are looking for such a thing, and like our community, consider making an application ^_^

Oh, and also check out Beg#1 (Jay 3) :D