i really wan't to apologize !

C3jZi

Hey there.... 

i was on the discord server chatting... and i saw some comments like i told the admins that i dont know english and sparrow told me about the apply that i made and i was so 

fuuuuu** ...
i just saw the replies 

O.o  im feeling so bad....

but i need to apologize bcs i didnt knew anything about that  
so first at all i was very busy... i was not on my pc bcs of school and things.. 
so i have stopped playing for a few weeks and i need to mention yes i know all server rules... i saw that i did make many bad things but that wasnt me that was my brother he does not know the rules he does not even know what a forum or discord is... hes older than me but he does not know english that may be the reason why he did not answer in chat ... 
uhh im a little sleepy rn and i want to go to play W:ET on jay 2 or 3 idk  its just i wanted u guys to know that that wasnt me and i hope u forgive me and i can make a new aply i know im really young
but i think ehh  im really not so dumb like idk other 15 yr olds i know some of you will say oh look its just a dumb ass kid he cant be in our clan bla bla... tbh i would say that too but 
try me u need to know me to judge me... i dont have the best english but i think its ok meh...

soo can i make a new apply? things are ok right now and time is and i will be active everyday... 

i have so much to say but im too lazy sorry im free to answer questions and its ok if u guys denie me again.

You don't need to apologise, you've done nothing  from what I can see... You just need some more time to learn how things work in FA. It also doesn't mean you have to be above 16 to join the clan, age doesn't mean everything in this game. Some of the members told you what you need to work on, they are here to help you.

Remember to stay active on both servers and forums, also read ET FA wiki carefully if you haven't and I'm sure you'll be able to re-apply soon. Good luck!

Edited by kajto3
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1