Website Welcome to our new updated website

daredevil

• Leader

After the recent Update, my Posts-viewed history seems to be lost.  When I click on the title of a topic that I had read before the update, it opens on the first post, not the first unread post.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• Leader
9 hours ago, RedBaird said:

After the recent Update, my Posts-viewed history seems to be lost.  When I click on the title of a topic that I had read before the update, it opens on the first post, not the first unread post.

Same happens with topics read and posted in after the Update, such as this one.

When I saw alala's post here via Unread Content, I was taken to the first post in the topic when I clicked on the title.

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

Nice job on the update. Much cleaner look, seems to be faster loading pages and I really like marking a forum read without the stupid pop-up asking me to confirm that I want to mark it read

• Like 2

4 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Nice job on the update. Much cleaner look, seems to be faster loading pages and I really like marking a forum read without the stupid pop-up asking me to confirm that I want to mark it read

I still get the are you sure popup.

Screenshot 2020-09-16 172019.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
9 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

I still get the are you sure popup.

Screenshot 2020-09-16 172019.jpg

On which platform? On PC, I never got that, unless it was in a specific topic. On my iPad, I got it for every section and topic. Now, on my desktop, if I click on Mark Forum Read in the Title Bar over a topic, I don't get the pop up

• Like 1

On 9/16/2020 at 1:33 AM, RedBaird said:

When I saw alala's post here via Unread Content, I was taken to the first post in the topic when I clicked on the title.

This seems to be fixed for me, both now go to the actual post and not the first.

• Like 1

• Leader
On 9/15/2020 at 5:33 PM, RedBaird said:

I found the solution.  It seems that either my settings were lost or the new 'default' of "goto first post" overwrote it after the 'recent Forums Update'.

You can click on your profile-name on the upper right of any page, which will invoke a drop-down menu.  Click on the Account Settings and you can change a number of things. including "Content View Behavior".  I found mine set to "take me to the beginning."  I clicked on the line above it, "Take me to contents I have not read" and now it has returned to my "normal behavior". 😄 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Administrators
11 hours ago, von Rantala said:

@daredevilI dont get site notification from topics which i follow anymore

Try below settings:

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 9/20/2020 at 1:51 PM, Snuffs99 said:

This issue is fixed now for me and back to where it should be, thx @daredevil

Some old wrong bad code - We need to fix it more good and make it responsive layout. But war for another day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Elegant theme is enabled back with more options. 

Blinded by the white 😄 ( I sang don't let the sun go down on me by Elton and George while typing that )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Surprise 1