What was the last movie you watched? - Part 2

daredevil

Watched Movie of Tuntematon sotilas  (Unknown soldier) couple time, now watched mini tv-serie of the movie (5 hour, movie is 3h) Tuntematon Sotilas is most known finnish book from Väinö Linna and its tell on (Finnish) Continuation War. This is third movie what made from book. It broke all the finnish records when it came to movie theatres in 2017 (finnish 100 year independence year) Its available in Netflix in some countries (mini tv-serie) and i higly recommend everyone to watch this. Its tell part of Finnish history. Its also very honest story, little bit like finnish Platoon (movie) not prettify war.  First Tuntematon Sotilas movie came 1955 (year after book) second 1985 and this current one 2017. Its been rated in many rewiews finnish all time best movie.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 2

Wife and daughter been on boxsets over past few months and atm they are on X-men so watched origins wolverine.

• Like 1

Just watched this one, not the best acting by Al Pacino but still watchable even though with Karl Urban's poor performance, the plot is kinda bad so I give it 7/10

Hangman.thumb.jpg.e7b804708631d75301ccc44cbfa4f24f.jpg

I just love the pianist, sometimes i cant even wait week to watch it again, now waited month, watched so many times that cant remember how many times i watch it. My favorite movie. Was tie with Titanic many years, but now started to be number one, because watching it more often than Titanic. Also when i watched the Pianist i have to watch Uprising after that, so sunday will be watching Uprising. Sunday is always my favorite movie day, it make monday feel easier and its nice to end weekend for watching favorite movies :)

10/10

• Like 3
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
14 hours ago, von Rantala said:

I just love the pianist, sometimes i cant even wait week to watch it again, now waited month, watched so many times that cant remember how many times i watch it. My favorite movie. Was tie with Titanic many years, but now started to be number one, because watching it more often than Titanic. Also when i watched the Pianist i have to watch Uprising after that, so sunday will be watching Uprising. Sunday is always my favorite movie day, it make monday feel easier and its nice to end weekend for watching favorite movies :)

10/10

+100 One of the best movies and epic performances, ever!

I love german language and try to watch as many German movies than it is possible in here Finland. But many of German movies never come to Finland. This is great movie, one of my favorite German movies. Watched now fourth time.

9/10

• Love 1

Gomorrah

I watched this last as wanted to watch the series but felt i had to watch the film first....Really good film adapted from a book based on real life, the books author and most of his family have been in hiding and protection since he wrote the book.

Edited by Snuffs99
  • 100 1