What was the last movie you watched? - Part 2

daredevil

• Platinum VIP
14 hours ago, Frezzh said:

State of Grace with Sean Penn and an all-star cast

Pope of Greenwich Village with Mickey Rourke and Eric Roberts in his best role ever. (probably will pass on this movie i don't like movies from the 80's :P)

A Bronx Tale with Robert Deniro

The Departed w/Jack Nicholson and Leonardo DiCaprio

American Gangster w/Denzel Washington

Gangster Squad with Sean Penn 

Will watch the two movies in bold, seem like good movies.

You guys probably already have seen peaky blinders if not i would highly recommend it, really enjoyed watching it.

What are the ones crossed out, movies you've seen?

• Platinum VIP

One of the strangest movies ever and another great Tom Hardy performance!

On 5/19/2020 at 11:37 AM, Siwex89 said:

7/10

Will watch this today.

Last two movie what i watched

Seen many times, one of my favorite western movies. I like western movies a lot. Also like Dakota Fanning. Plot is dark and can be too difficult to some to watch and controversy. Like a lot on Dakato Fanning performance in this movie

9/10

Watched yesterday first time, when saw trailer in here. Liked a lot, give little different view on time in Nazi Germany. I know that all dont like to "joke" about that time. Or laught about funny Hitler character, but sametime, you have to understand that there was a lot kids who did idolicy Hitler, when there was so hard propaganda. But this is movie which you can't take too seriously. Sometimes was too slow, but sometimes funniest movie for long time. There was also serious side in this movie. So overall good movie. Especially i like Sam Rockwell in this movie. Didnt like Scarlett Johansson.

7,5/10

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I give it this on 10/10 it makes you laugh, cry, be at the edge of the sit, suspense, etc. Definitely a +1 for this long timers.

going_in_style.jpg.2aed3a97356464c79213a99773cf82d1.jpg

• 100 1

No Man's Land (1987)

MV5BNjkxNTIzODE5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzkxOTM2NA@@._V1_.jpg.b426eb041e51eda8cf26f6004ea88f83.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093638/

great classic 7/10

funny thing, I never heard about this movie and few days ago I saw a music clip with sceans of this movie and decidet to watch it

It turned out that Brad Pitt is playing an extra it this movie lol had to hit pause to make sure that it was him :crazy

• Like 1

This is mini tv-serie. 6h long. Watched half yesterday and will watch rest today. Seen many many times and this is great movie/mini tv-serie. Best historical mini tv-series what i have seen with The Devil's whore. Napoleon is based true historical facts. Especially i like John Malkovic in this mini tv-serie. He make great acting performance. I think all actors make good job in here. Even 6 hours feel too short to tell story of Napoleon.

9,5/10

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was in need of something good and worthy to watch and I found this one kinda oldie but better of what I expected.

Great performance by Jamie Foxx, I give it 8/10

ray_jamie_foxx.thumb.jpg.252e68435f8f73c40f267c914dab346c.jpg

• Like 4