covert/smg abuse=?

razer

I have no idea where to post this but at FA beginners is players (like hate&orgasm :D) who are using covert/smg and it isnt allowed..

i just sucks :D

• Administrators

It's not allowed. Ask any admin for kick. tbh beginners and F|A 2 need new admins. We are little short of admins on all servers. It's going to take a while before we invite new members. Hard to find good admins now a days.

It's not allowed. Ask any admin for kick. tbh beginners and F|A 2 need new admins. We are little short of admins on all servers. It's going to take a while before we invite new members. Hard to find good admins now a days.

i know one :) lol

Im back from vacation so I will start hanging out in Jay2 again

I have no idea where to post this but at FA beginners is players (like hate&orgasm :D) who are using covert/smg and it isnt allowed..

i just sucks :D

Id be happy to help out on Beginners server since that is where I seem to spend most of my time now. And Ive asked a few people and read the thread about that Covert/SMG thing..

*TeRoRisT*LTU! is the one I see using it all the time.

I've warned and kicked him a few times... but he just keeps comming back and doing it. Sometimes waiting til F|A ppl leave to switch up. He speaks english too so i know damned well he hears the messages.. he just chooses to ignore them.

He's BEEN seen using it alot too.. even by F|A.

Id be happy to help out on Beginners server since that is where I seem to spend most of my time now. And Ive asked a few people and read the thread about that Covert/SMG thing..

*TeRoRisT*LTU! is the one I see using it all the time.

I've warned and kicked him a few times... but he just keeps comming back and doing it. Sometimes waiting til F|A ppl leave to switch up. He speaks english too so i know damned well he hears the messages.. he just chooses to ignore them.

He's BEEN seen using it alot too.. even by F|A.

So next time ban him.

So next time ban him.

I cant. AT this moment i JUST got accepted into F|A and am only LvL 8. If someone with the ability wants to.. ill call on them next time I see him on.

If I can be blunt.. Its NOT really worthy of a permanent ban.. maybe just a day or 2.. to start? Its NOT a 'serious' infraction really.. just my 2 cents.

:thanks

• Like 1

Ok this is a noob question::

What is covert/smg abuse??

Its a jaymod glitch where a covop can get an MP40. So imagine you are an allied cov op you steal a uni and an mp40 its an unfair advantage for that mod.

On NQ its different cuz any class can pick up any weapon.

• Like 1