Helsen

Hey guys and girls,

I am wondering: is it possible to get some recognition for the medics that actually try to do a good job being one? The ones that prefer dying healing a teammate instead of getting the umptieth kill?

I had this idea very strong after exactly a week ago on Graverobber I had a personal record of 39!!!!  healings in 1 map.

Wouldn't it be nice to get the attention away from all those rambo medics to the good doctors? :P. So with an own reward, just like for highest fragger etc

helsen

• Like 6

Best Medic in Awards after the map?

nope... there is like an award for best fragger or kill/death ratio every month or? and in a map u only see who had the most frags ever. So we cultify those mindless rambos :/

Careful with this one, the last time I tried to be a super medic and only revive and hand out packs (was attacking, team became unstoppable) I received a warn for "trolling" :D

• Like 4

Careful with this one, the last time I tried to be a super medic and only revive and hand out packs (was attacking, team became unstoppable) I received a warn for "trolling" :D

And from that day on you swore that you will never revive.... A sad sad story :3

• Like 1