To much bots

fatslap

Hello,

I'd like you new server: F|A BEGINNERS XPS FOREVER. Its 1 of the most best server where I've ever been. But there is a problem: there are much bots, so when there 4+ bots are in it, we can't rate. And if there are less bots then i think there will be more raters in it, so we can rate always. I am not the only 1 with this problem. But there are to much bots in the server for play a "normal" rate map.

I hope you'll be write back:)

Greetz,

.p0c|fAtslAp-

i think one of the reasons there are so many bots is to draw players in. to the causual eye, a server with 30 players in it has 30 players in it and it may not be till they connect do they see its all bots. Its a lot easier drawing new players to a server that seemingly has 30 players - even if they are bots - than to a server that seems empty. A player coming to a server may see bots and my lots, but equally they may stay just to see if anyone else joins or just to kill time/see what server is like. If they lie it - or if other people come in and they enjoy their expereince - the will stay, helping keep server populated

They will be lowered. :)

Thanks dare. I play mostly there and in late night when i usually play most there are just too many bots and ppl keeps saying to !put bots to spec in every map, it kills the fun when it takes 2-3min to take so, plus theres more crying when they keeps coming back.

Thanks dare. I play mostly there and in late night when i usually play most there are just too many bots and ppl keeps saying to !put bots to spec in every map, it kills the fun when it takes 2-3min to take so, plus theres more crying when they keeps coming back.

I thought there was an !omnifix cmd to do that. Or was that only for etpub?

• Administrators

I thought there was an !omnifix cmd to do that. Or was that only for etpub?

Only for Etpub! I think it will return for Jaymod sooner or later.

• Administrators

Reduced to 20 instead of 26.

Sad thing is few raters start stacking team and then other players leave and hence bots show up.

• Like 3

I've seen on other server's in the past that when 1 player join's 2-3 bots leave. Are you able to do that on the Jaymod server's?