The last time I politely reminded a clan member I was thoroughly insulted in response and told to mind my own business.

RedBaird, matey, I cannot even recall the last time I disagreed with you, and I won't start here, but what you ask really only works in theory sometimes. This is especially the case when there is but one member in the server. Not everybody's acting justly in absence of colleagues.

Thats why there is a complaint section. If you think an admin is doing something he isn't supposed to or hes repetitively neglecting his duties. Report it. It helps us help him help you have a better experience ingame. ;)

• Like 2

If teams are genuinely uneven then FA should move first as it's part of what we stand for. Can't ask to even teams if we won't do the same.

There are some occasions where it doesn't make sense to move though..

Example, If teams are uneven by 3.5kd it makes no sense for a 3.5kd admin to move as it would then be uneven by 3.5kd on the other team instead.

This is the issue. With recent(ish) updates to silent, any tangible meaning at one point held by KR now doesn't matter because I have 3.1kr and can get stabbed once and have 2.9kr, or vice versa and gain .3 points in kr, it's not meaningful at all, and we need to stop pretending that it is. I know that it's impossible to know every player's skill level on a personal level, but a general idea is easy to have. There are players that I can kill with relative ease that have 4 or 5 KR. It's not representative of skill and personally I think too many of the players on our servers think that it is. We should discourage this.

• Like 4

This is the issue. With recent(ish) updates to silent, any tangible meaning at one point held by KR now doesn't matter because I have 3.1kr and can get stabbed once and have 2.9kr, or vice versa and gain .3 points in kr, it's not meaningful at all, and we need to stop pretending that it is. I know that it's impossible to know every player's skill level on a personal level, but a general idea is easy to have. There are players that I can kill with relative ease that have 4 or 5 KR. It's not representative of skill and personally I think too many of the players on our servers think that it is. We should discourage this.

To some degree you are right.. but KR builds up in time and becomes more stable.

However /scores always tells a good story. Unless someone good has recently joined a team who may make a radical change to the balance, /scores is best

• Like 1

To some degree you are right.. but KR builds up in time and becomes more stable.

However /scores always tells a good story. Unless someone good has recently joined a team who may make a radical change to the balance, /scores is best

Until it is not directly related to the distance you are from the player you kill it will be inaccurate. Shadow (i think an ex member) had something like 6kr because all he did was knife in disguise, could easily kill him, though. Raider is another one that's usually relatively easy to kill but has like 5.5 kr or something. I only have 3.0kr on hc and like 2.4 on s1, it's simply not accurate. Scores is the way to go and using common sense and personal judgement. Most admins have a general idea of the regulars' skills and can accurately judge based on that.

• Like 2

Not to mention, pretty sure KR doesn't even figure in Jaymod

I don't think it does unless it's an enhmod feature.

The last time I politely reminded a clan member I was thoroughly insulted in response and told to mind my own business.

RedBaird, matey, I cannot even recall the last time I disagreed with you, and I won't start here, but what you ask really only works in theory sometimes. This is especially the case when there is but one member in the server. Not everybody's acting justly in absence of colleagues.

i see it happen all the time, whats the point of showing rules for the server/clan for players to read and follow those set of rules to go ahead and decide for themselves, basically either follow those rules or re-write them, all i can say is multiple players are losing complete respect for member's and are getting to the point of refusing to do as an Admin asks because of that.

Listen ...u have a big following on FA  , please don't ruin the good vibe you have/had with these guys its a dying game.

Again they are YOUR rules, don;t make excuses and reasons to not agree with them and go ahead and disrespect players/people that are helping to keep this game/server alive , u expect us to follow them we expect u to do the same.

Edited by DrSpreadem
  • Like 1

i see it happen all the time, whats the point of showing rules for the server/clan for players to read and follow those set of rules to go ahead and decide for themselves, basically either follow those rules or re-write them, all i can say is multiple players are losing complete respect for member's and are getting to the point of refusing to do as an Admin asks because of that.

Listen ...u have a big following on FA  , please don't ruin the good vibe you have/had with these guys its a dying game.

Again they are YOUR rules, don;t make excuses , u expect us to follow them we expect u to do the same.

If this is happening and you see it, you should be reporting it. That's why we have a complaints section. We can't fix the problem if our players aren't telling us about it, however proof is required or your report won't be investigated.

• Like 1

Again they are YOUR rules, don;t make excuses , u expect us to follow them we expect u to do the same.

Thats why there is a complaint section. If you think an admin is doing something he isn't supposed to or hes repetitively neglecting his duties. Report it. It helps us help him help you have a better experience ingame. ;)

• Like 1

oh sorry could u move it please to the complaints section.

as for why i didnt post it in the complaint section is because not everyone likes Drama

Edited by DrSpreadem

oh sorry could u move it please to the complaints section

Regardless of where the post is located, you don't have evidence to back up your claims, or a proper report format.

• Like 1

Sorry im trying to stop laughing, can someone please put this in complaints

This is why your posts aren't taken seriously :P

stop trolling and please ask an Admin to please! put this in Complaints......jesus fkn christ

well seeing your not complaining about anyone in particular there is no proof and no report filled then i guess there is no case

also have got pm from some members becuse of your rudeness

if you have a legit complaint start a topic in the complaint section fill the form out  provide proof and be civil with our members.

/locked

• Like 4