How Stupid Is This?

-=HipKat=-

I love how you are the first to complain about us liking "negative things", while we liked DJ his post for doing his job.. And then you are the one that is liking people their posts bashing our admins..   :hmm Think about it
And no I don't need a reply, got no more time to waste

• Like 4

But that's not the stupid part. The stupid part is 2 people liking the supportive post about Bucky and 14, FOURTEEN liking the post where DJ closed the thread.

1ojr8a.jpg

1ojrir.jpg

• Like 9

• Platinum VIP

DJ, ya knucklehead, lol, I don't care if 100 ppl liked your post. I just think more should have liked the OP about Bucky :D

• Leader

Many of us were irritated by the misuse of this forum and the "WTF-feeling" that somebody would complain about our friend.  Many felt torn between liking the sentiment of your post and disapproving of its location.

BTW, I had already planned to promote BuckWild before you posted.  He is now a Level 14, and has a Ban-Stick of his very own.. :)

BuckWild has been helping FA Players & Admins for years, as noted in this recent Status Update:

thundercunt
Back on Jmod 2. Thanks to =F|A=Buckwild for reaching out to me and taking the time out of his night to help me. 
He went above and beyond to get me back in the game.
  Yesterday, 08:54 PM ·

Tundercunt is a 'returning' Old-Timer "Joined on Dec 25 2008"

HipKat, continuing this thread is pointless, given that your primary goal was achieved.

• Like 1

Can't help but continually laugh at this thread. Sad thing is, I think it was actually meant to be taken seriously...

It doesn't matter if it was posted in the wrong section, he was just seeking attention. It doesnt matter if the intention is questionable or that he just wants to pat a fellow player on the back and tell everyone. No.

What matters are arguments and defensive stance taken. The show of resilience and fortitude. All for an FA member.

E for effort .. . but I'm still laughing

And cheers to friendships!

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Thing is, I purposely posted it in Admin Abuse as a means to suck you into my ruse by making you all think that I was complaining about Buckwild, then shock and amuse you with my surprise!!! Support of him.

I think I've learned somethings on this forum over the last year or however I've been a regular here.

1, more people are in need of a sense of humor and

2, I think the language barrier between the nuances and idiosyncrasies of English are taken out of context by people who are not born and raised in America.

That one for sure because most of my posts that were meant to make a point of view were most definitely taken out of context and leaving me a target for some people's ire, which wouldn't happen if the context was more understood.

Guys, who the hell cares where I posted it. It's GAMING! PLAYING!!! Fun!!

(Fun = laughing and enjoying a jovial time, btw)

So many times I just want to scream out "Lighten UP, Francis!"

(Francis referring to a character in the movie "Stripes", starring Bill Murray for those who don't know and are akin to taking offense to said Lighten Up statement)

Now go drink a Beer (or a pint, or an ale or whatever you drink) and relax

Edited by -=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP

Many of us were irritated by the misuse of this forum and the "WTF-feeling" that somebody would complain about our friend.  Many felt torn between liking the sentiment of your post and disapproving of its location.

BTW, I had already planned to promote BuckWild before you posted.  He is now a Level 14, and has a Ban-Stick of his very own.. :)

BuckWild has been helping FA Players & Admins for years, as noted in this recent Status Update:

thundercunt
Back on Jmod 2. Thanks to =F|A=Buckwild for reaching out to me and taking the time out of his night to help me. 
He went above and beyond to get me back in the game.
  Yesterday, 08:54 PM ·

HipKat, continuing this thread is pointless, given that your primary goal was achieved.

Why is anything with the word c u n t in it not as scrutinized as my every post on this forum, might I ask? (and why is it censored when I write it?)

Matter of fact, I think I'm outright offended by that name! :D

Edited by -=HipKat=-

• Leader

half full because de cohesian between water and the glass is bigger then the adhasie fk dunno the english word :P

Surface Tension?  cohesion & adhesion ?

• Like 1

Surface Tension?  cohesion & adhesion ?

yeah just put a glaff halffull with water

you will see on top where the water level stops  the cohesion is so big that the water rises a little bit more on the glass higher then the waterlevel itself due the cohesian :P

• Leader

Why is anything with the word c u n t in it not as scrutinized as my every post on this forum, might I ask? (and why is it censored when I write it?)

Matter of fact, I think I'm outright offended by that name! :D

I would surmise that admins with my level are trusted to use the word in a mature and sensible manner.  You will note that I only copied a name and did not actually choose to use the word as part of a message but only as a transfer of data.

• Platinum VIP

I would surmise that admins with my level are trusted to use the word in a mature and sensible manner.  You will note that I only copied a name and did not actually choose to use the word as part of a message but only as a transfer of data.

Then how did you manage to misspell "thunder"?

:lol:

Edited by -=HipKat=-

• Leader

Then how did you manage to misspell "thunder"?

:lol:

[delete sassy reply which could have been misconstrued]

Edited by RedBaird

• Platinum VIP

I love how you are the first to complain about us liking "negative things", while we liked DJ his post for doing his job.. And then you are the one that is liking people their posts bashing our admins..   :hmm Think about it

And no I don't need a reply, got no more time to waste

Maybe you should pay more attention to all the things i like or maybe asked what part I liked. Bashing admins in general I don't find likeable, but that post I liked may have had a good point buried in it somewhere that I did indeed like.