Kick a player for camping??

M*by

well, 10 minutes ago i am playing in F|A 2, and a player kick me because we play in venice, and i stay in ammon with flammer, and Unnamedplayer, i think that this name isnt yours, kick me, the reason is camping in ammon. This is new rule?? i kill this man 20 times and only cry because he isnt a good player.

Thanks and sorry for my english.

For what i know, camping is allowed

About camping in ammo , i have done it several times because i don't think that is prohibited because what's the difference of being on the ammo supply and having a field ops behind you always throwing you ammo?

None

Also i think he should give you a warning, before kicking you.

Good Luck!

Im with you :yahoo

Camping and spawn killing are allowed on our servers (although with a flamer it is extremely gay to do so in my opinion)

Was there anything else happening on the server at the time of your kick. A screenshot or demo would strengthen your point good luck

Hi!

It was me. First i was playing for fun and i bet im better than you.

Second u killed me 2 times and i killed u once.

Third i warned u first then put and then kick

Fourth u were just stand with your flame at the ammos and shot the door in venice. Means infinity ammo and life.

I think its not fair and im nearly sure i read it here but i cant find it.

Anyways if i wasnt right then a BIG SORRY becoz i really cant find it and i started to not believe in my memory.

Joker

Hi!

Fourth u were just stand with your flame at the ammos and shot the door in venice. Means infinity ammo and life.

Anyways if i wasnt right then a BIG SORRY becoz i really cant find it and i started to not believe in my memory.

Joker

I'm pretty sure camping on top of the ammo stands is prohibited, because of xp whoring or something.

I'm pretty sure camping on top of the ammo stands is prohibited, because of xp whoring or something.

You don't get XP if you are on top of ammo box and flamming. Only field ops do when he gives packs to you..

And Joker that was really lame kick, you can't just kick someone because you think it's not fair lol!

xp whore rule sounds vaguley ture; i think i remember that a new rule was made that prohibited xp whoring in the spawn but was allowed elsewhere just to prevent clusterf***ing in the spawn. No idea if thats official though; xp whoring has always been allowed in server as far as i recall.

@ husa (damm this quote limit)

i think its more of an issue of whether camping is right or not (which incoprates 'fairness' though, so your tecnically right :))

Hi!

Joker

and? most people play for fun. some others play it for e-business. likewise some people are crap and some are leet. i really hope the latter didnt form part of your reasoning

not really. after all you said

and i killed u once.

ammo=/= medpacks . and any well placed nade,panzer,rnade or heck even just good headshotting at a good nuff distance will work

im not sure if i have ever heard of this camping rule. xp whoring rule sounds vaguely familair though. If wwither rule is true, then general server rules need to be updated but quite frankly i dont think its too big an issue . i have seen several complaints of fellow co-ops stealling uniforms for the xp and yes its frustating, but its not a massivve issue on the list

however if you find that post joker i will be itnreseted

Nah, he just said he killed me 20 times that is totally not true becoz i not even had 10-15 deaths :D

Anyways non-stop shooting makes the ammo cabinets empty what is another issue as far as i know there were players kicked for make it empty.

I said if it isnt a rule i say sorry but i have never had problem with my memory and i remembered that i read it here.

If its not here i dont know what happened. I'm not drunken and i never was it looks i simply remembered bad :(

Joker, i dont want problem with you or anyone else, because i want to join F|A.

I only think that you should know you're wrong.

And you must read the rules again. :angry::angry:

• Like 3

I dont want problem too. I admit if i was wrong!

I know the rules and i think that i remember wasnt a rule. When i was new here was surfing in the topics and i remember dare wrote this situation as an example. Really hard to find it. Anyways good luck with your apply!

Joker

I dont want problem too. I admin i was wrong!

I know the rules and i think that i remember wasnt a rule. When i was new here was surfing in the topics and i remember dare wrote this situation as an example. Really hard to find it. Anyways good luck with your apply!

Joker

Thx friend. :thanks

Peace and love :yahoo .

Good luck for you too.

Nah, he just said he killed me 20 times that is totally not true becoz i not even had 10-15 deaths :D

Anyways non-stop shooting makes the ammo cabinets empty what is another issue as far as i know there were players kicked for make it empty.

I said if it isnt a rule i say sorry but i have never had problem with my memory and i remembered that i read it here.

If its not here i dont know what happened. I'm not drunken and i never was it looks i simply remembered bad

was my post deleted or did i simply forget ot post reply :confused:lol:

anyways i did mean to say hope u didnt feel i was being harsh - always good to see admins holding heads up so openly :) and gald you two made up ^^

• Administrators

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/forum/78-community-guidelines/

Hmm, two players had a dispute and resolved it amicably, without anyone having to scold them or lock down the thread.

I'm impressed with both of you.

And no, we don't kick for standing on the ammo cabinet with a flamethrower.

Hi!

Joker

If your kicking the guy because of rage, i think it is truely unappropriate since someone actually messaged me saying that "we get kicked for camping now? wtf admin rage"

Let me remind you can be revoked for abusing your admin powers.

Actually next time I see you on I am going to give you an admin tutorial. This is probably the best.

EDIT: Also DON'T mute people without warning. I am in disguise 24/7

Hmm, two players had a dispute and resolved it amicably, without anyone having to scold them or lock down the thread.

I'm impressed with both of you.

And no, we don't kick for standing on the ammo cabinet with a flamethrower.

impressed is not the right word here. Really this isn't funny