Kick a player for camping??

M*by

its not pure luck. Cooking and throwing a nade in ammo cabinets is not hard. How does it cause burden to team players if u can just go in with the player flaming. The ammo is unlimited most of time.

Ok who told u that ammo is unlimited?? only Minas is very hard to drain But Siwa Oasis, Goldrush, Venice it can disappear very fast ... specialy when we used to have 2 mortars : I'm mortar, and go look for ammo dang nothing there and everyone looking around for fieldops begging for ammo ....

dude, ur saying u should kick the player becuz he is camping?

Did you read my post, because I didnt say anything about kicking anyone. But !put, just a talking to would be sufficient.

dude, ur saying u should kick the player becuz he is camping?

omfg r u dumb or blind ??? it's said -it's the only one exception when we can do that but not for camping !!! for ammo whoring (read wasting !!!! in that case )

This situation is easily solved with a "!put playername s" after a stern warning. When he gets put in spec, he will probably lose the flamethrower anyway and have to respawn as a different class.

And yes, I was impressed that these guys came to the forum and fixed their problem. That's the way it is supposed to work.

If any owner or any leader have to post anything please feel free to open it..

Can't take dumb posts more