World Cup 2010

ajnl

Your attitude doesn't show that you are 21, more like 14.

I don't get it, why the hell you are arguing with everybody in this topic?

calm down..

There are some wise words of Scream :P

Your attitude doesn't show that you are 21, more like 14.

I don't get it, why the hell you are arguing with everybody in this topic?

What attitude? coz i curse? ahahha...im the kind of person that doesnt give a shit about anything in the internetz ma man,even if it hurts your feelings,the other boy made a stupid comment and ofc im going to reply,im not arguing with everybody,just with him,and to me this is fun..dont think im mad or shit like that, dont take me that seriously :D

goddamn octopus paul got it right again ahaha..

Edited by V!p3r

ofc you dont know shit...your first comment was about athletes in Mexico,now you changing the subject to popularity, you said in Mexico there was only soccer...which is total bullsh!t...and i never said mexicans didnt cared about soccer, you said that,not me fukking dumbass ahahah...

Its funny how i said athletes in POLAND, not Mexico. All i said was ppl pretty much only play soccer there. In case you don't understand, that is the equivalent of saying its quite damn popular. So saying im changing the subject is just LOL worthy. Maybe you should come live here and see how most (can't say all) Mexicans treat fans of other sports, calling em (the other sports) pussy sports, etc. But whatever, arguing with you doesnt really do anything productive so say whatev u want.

Its funny how i said athletes in POLAND, not Mexico. All i said was ppl pretty much only play soccer there. In case you don't understand, that is the equivalent of saying its quite damn popular. So saying im changing the subject is just LOL worthy. Maybe you should come live here and see how most (can't say all) Mexicans treat fans of other sports, calling em (the other sports) pussy sports, etc. But whatever, arguing with you doesnt really do anything productive so say whatev u want.

No you compared polish athletes to mexican ones..and you didnt said "ppl pretty much" only played soccer...you said,that in Mexico ppl only played soccer..

You are so full of shit it makes me smile ahaha,you know what you said was wrong,now you trying make it seem like you didnt really said that ahaha...

Atleast Polish athletes can play other sports, whereas in Mexico ppl only play soccer.

Owned yourself,now go to sleep son...

• 5 years later...

Really looking forward to the world cup 2010.

Back to the future.  :blink:

Well yeah.. this topic is 6 years old.

3. No spamming by repeatedly posting the same thing or bumping dead topics for no particular reason. source: Forum rules

• Like 1