World Cup 2010

ajnl

Its easy to bash something you dont like,you are from Canada and i guess you like hockey,your national sport,i dont understand how can you guys watch it in TV,how can you see the puck? it fukkin sucks man...plus the players use all those pads,like pussies,they should play like rugby players..

LOL, go play hockey with no protection and lets see how long you stay alive. ure so ignorant lol

LOL, go play hockey with no protection and lets see how long you stay alive. ure so ignorant lol

You are the ignorant making stupid statements in a thread about soccer...in other words you are just a troll,go play your pad sport and leave the ppl who enjoy soccer the fukk alone..thank you...

ps: starting comments with a "lol" its a fail,and there is no deaths in hockey nor american football,so its easy to stay alive...

Edited by V!p3r

Fail...dont speak if you dont know shit lol...us Mexicans are only good at boxing...all-time second country with more world champions..we only know how to fight,we suck in everything else,sometimes we beat USA in baseball,but thats about it ahahah...

I still don't know what you want to proff...

get mad <3

obvious troll is obvious..

I still don't know what you want to proff...

Nothing really,its the way the convo went ;)

and its prove not proff...

cheers..

Edited by V!p3r

lol, and only couple of germans are in the team.

really thought that argentina will win... quite sucked.

I saw that game too. Saw the previous Argentina match and thought that this one would be the ultimate showdown.

Man, its a shame that Germany lost. They played worse this game but played soo much better overall in the WC. Oh well, gonna root for Spain now.

Fail...dont speak if you dont know shit lol...us Mexicans are only good at boxing...all-time second country with more world champions..we only know how to fight,we suck in everything else,sometimes we beat USA in baseball,but thats about it ahahah...

Lol me not knowing shit? The tell me why all the illegal mexi's jumping the border only understand wtf a soccer ball is and have no respect for any other sport? You ask them what their fav sport is and their top 5 are soccer. Its true that Mexico is good at boxing but dont tell me Mexicans dont care about soccer.

Lol me not knowing shit? The tell me why all the illegal mexi's jumping the border only understand wtf a soccer ball is and have no respect for any other sport? You ask them what their fav sport is and their top 5 are soccer. Its true that Mexico is good at boxing but dont tell me Mexicans dont care about soccer.

ofc you dont know shit...your first comment was about athletes in Mexico,now you changing the subject to popularity, you said in Mexico there was only soccer...which is total bullsh!t...and i never said mexicans didnt cared about soccer, you said that,not me fukking dumbass ahahah...

Edited by V!p3r

Your attitude doesn't show that you are 21, more like 14.

I don't get it, why the hell you are arguing with everybody in this topic?

calm down..

• Like 1