World Cup 2010

ajnl

I want holland vs germany in final

HOLLAND GONNA WIN THAT CUP :D:D::DD

Ok this would be the best final but wtf? holland will never win!! germany will win 3:1. No chance for holland.

Not true,most of the 23 are germans..

Poland doesnt even have a team lol

so what? poland sucks at football but it's quite good at basketball, voleyball, handball etc.

posides, there are 3 polaks in german team, it is enough.

so what? poland sucks at football but it's quite good at basketball, voleyball, handball etc.

posides, there are 3 polaks in german team, it is enough.

SO WAT, 80% of slovenian team are bosnians. and who said bosnia didn't qualife hahaha

voleyvall,handball??? lol only women and fags play that shit ahaha

Atleast Polish athletes can play other sports, whereas in Mexico ppl only play soccer. And as far as i can see, Mexico aint even too good at that :rolleyes:

Atleast Polish athletes can play other sports, whereas in Mexico ppl only play soccer. And as far as i can see, Mexico aint even too good at that :rolleyes:

Fail...dont speak if you dont know shit lol...us Mexicans are only good at boxing...all-time second country with more world champions..we only know how to fight,we suck in everything else,sometimes we beat USA in baseball,but thats about it ahahah...

Soccer is like Twilight. They run around for 2 hours, nobody scores, and its billion fans insist you just dont understand.

Its easy to bash something you dont like,you are from Canada and i guess you like hockey,your national sport,i dont understand how can you guys watch it in TV,how can you see the puck? it fukkin sucks man...plus the players use all those pads,like pussies,they should play like rugby players..

Edited by V!p3r

Soccer is like Twilight. They run around for 2 hours, nobody scores, and its billion fans insist you just dont understand.

1 1/2 hours, they usually score too.

And you kind of seem as one of those American Football fans, who think their sport is manly whilst wearing their whole body weight in protections, the game stops every 5 seconds, not exciting, only in US.