What are you drinking right now?

Krusnik87

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A nice selfmade Caipirinha while watching my new Windows 10 Backround booting 😉

1 Lime cut into 1/8 slices

2 Tablespoons of White canesugar (Reduce to one if you dont like it sweet, if Canesugar isnt available use the normal one)

4 Cl of Sagatiba (Cachaca, if not available use a neutral Wodka, Russian Standard 4 example)

6 icecubes crushed

Slice the lime, put it in a barshaker with the Sagatiba and Sugar, press the Fruitjuice out with a Bar Stick (Crushing Rod).

Shake it with a Whiskeytumbler and just reveal the shaker from the glass, drink and enjoy.

(This Recipe is from a brazilian friend i know)

If you try, let me know what you think.

Also works with berries, and many other fruits.

20210131_194708.thumb.jpg.e646685f3318b4f676bf45915f40808e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

May I remind the patrons of this thread that there should be substance to the posts with genuine photos of the actual drink as it appears in front of you to be consumed. I am temporarily locking this thread due to the high volume of spam recently. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

• Administrators

I have unlocked this thread so that we may try to bring some live posts regarding what we are drinking.

Please try to include photos of the actual drink as it appears in front of you to be consumed, and let's please avoid trivial or frivolous posts because this is not a what did you drink / diet journal blog. We don't need to know every beverage that you have consumed in the entire day.

Allow me to start by sharing a glass of Red Wine from 2015.

image.png

• Like 4
  • Love 4