Happy Birthday Fearless Assassins

daredevil

Very happy to be a part of this community.

I remember playing on Etpub when we only had like 3 servers way back in like 2008 as a noob and meeting all those ancient names mentioned. I remember shooting Joedirt while he was mortaring in his spawn lmao. I remember being denied like 3 times into FA xD. I remember whining to Rainer (I was like 10 years old) over admin abuse and getting kicked (never banned though :P). What ever happened to them anyway?

Good times! I really do wish to see some of our old members again, it'd be great to catchup! 

Wow...

Has it really been almost a decade?!

• Like 1

• Leader

!100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 cookies to FA (from the cookie god) :D

Audrey is going to be very busy!  Will Doc pay the postage? :D

• Like 1

Happy Birthday =F|A=

no matter that I have all the newest games for xbox1, I still come back to ET and =F|A= servers for the most fun and enjoyable community!

long live =F|A=

• Like 2

This: "I still remember my friends and miss them" :cry I hope that some of our old friends will return one day...

Happy Birthday F|A 

• Like 1

Happiest of birthdays FA!

Never thought I'd still be here after this many years, especially after being banned from FA servers and being given a second chance.  

Great people, multi-gaming community. And a fairer than fair leadership group always giving others, even the cheaters, the benefit of the doubt that they may possibly be innocent, until they are proven guilty. FA have gained tremendous respect throughout the gaming community for this. Never just banning players for the hell of it, like some other clans who have since folded like a cheap tent.

And the friendships that have been made here. Amazing. Even today i am friends with players who I have banned and even kicked out of clans, yet somehow we have become respected friends. There is something about FA, the people and the community as a whole, that will be here for many more years to come. It has evolved beyond just playing games.

Hats off and kudos to DD, Joe (who should get his ass back here) and Rainier who started something they probably thought was 'just another ET clan'.

Well done.

• Like 6