I´m looking for a new computercase

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO antec900 is one of the best for air cooling when taking into consideration price/performance. I would keep an eye out for the 600T from corsair for air cooling also has great potential and sexy design. If you are going water any of the higher end cases are hard to beat. Personally my love is for the corsair 800 for water cooling. Sexy case all around.

thx for ur opinion...:-)but i ordered the 800d:-)i cant wait till it arrive..it must be tomorrow..wooot

Antec 1200 is a bad case for noise level and cable management. The new HAF X case JUSt came out and is 199, its cable management rivals, if not surpasses the 800D and its cheaper.

1+...thats what i think too...thx for replies:-)

COOLER MASTER HAF 932 RC-932-KKA700 Black Steel ATX Full Tower

Thats what i have i like it

i also had an eye on the HAF...but i think its to small when i want to set a second graphiccard in it...and the case looks very brutal, and im too old for that:-)...but anyway thank u :-)

800D is a nice case, great cable management, roomy, blacked out inside and out, good for watercooling but doesnt have very good airflow but its a very sleek looking case.

Antec 1200 is a bad case for noise level and cable management. The new HAF X case JUSt came out and is 199, its cable management rivals, if not surpasses the 800D and its cheaper.

I saw the HAF X in the stores and it is extremely ugly. Like the pictures look nice but when you see it in person, i think your opinion will change lol. But it sure is big (it kinda looks like an obese case lol)

Instead of investing in a new case, why not invest in new cables?

IDE Cable that is rounded for improved air flow.

Then, just get some plastic sleeve for your power cables (Walmart sells some, if you live in the states), or use electrical tape to wrap the other cables together. Then, all you have to do is move them to where you want them to be, and either zip tie them there, or use some other method of securing them out of the way if you prefer.

here are some pics of my super huge almighty Power-Tower :yahoo ...its sooo big that i have to give it a name...i call it SUSI :wub: .. i luv her....heheIMG_2030.jpgIMG_2032.jpg

Love it man. Could we get some bigger pics though?

Now you need a bigger motherboard and another video card. That thing looks empty with what you in there. Awesome. So have you seen any difference in temps compared to your 900?

Instead of investing in a new case, why not invest in new cables?IDE Cable that is rounded for improved air flow.Then, just get some plastic sleeve for your power cables (Walmart sells some, if you live in the states), or use electrical tape to wrap the other cables together. Then, all you have to do is move them to where you want them to be, and either zip tie them there, or use some other method of securing them out of the way if you prefer.

That's like putting new wheels on an old car. Sometimes you just want something newer and bigger. All good suggestions though.

Edited by NoGooD

Speaking of new wheels on an old car, I'll eventually be overhauling my '93 Grand Prix. Replacing all exterior lights with LED lamps, rebuilding the suspension to handle rear-wheel drive, replacing the engine and transmission to be rear-wheel instead of front wheel, and refinishing the entire surfacing of the car, along with the interior.

As for my computer, I bought a prebuilt 4 years ago. Bought new guts for it, used the same case. Then bought a new case and a few new pieces. I'm fairly content with the case for now, perhaps in the future I might get something more, but I have yet to task my computer to the point of requiring excessive air flow to need true cable management... that and I don't overclock.

love ur comment...new wheels on an old car :yahoo

but yeah, the diffrence between the cases is about 9Grad Celsius...inside the corsair i have 38 Grad Celsius and the antec had before about 29 Grad Celsius...but i have to put three more fans on the top..they weren´t installed...For that price they should be included.when i put the fans inside i will give a new comment...anyways i luv it caus its so big and i can change the components with my fat fingers by myself :yahoo

i dont know why the pics are so small...everything i load by photobucket they resize it to a minimum...i dont know why

• Administrators

l.everything i load by photobucket they resize it to a minimum...i dont know why

Just use our Gallery http://fearless-assassins.com/gallery/ and then our image sharing function. You really don't need Photobucket imo..

here are some pics of my super huge almighty Power-Tower :yahoo ...its sooo big that i have to give it a name...i call it SUSI :wub: .. i luv her....hehe

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_2032.jpg

Some suggestions:

- it needs wheels

- a motor

- hydrolyics

- more bling bling

Damn your case is so big you can fit all that stuff in there =). But I like the looks of it. It seems very roomy and looks sleek (but seriously put some wheels and a motor in there, I call you the computer pimp my ride master :lol:).