I´m looking for a new computercase

Hi gamers

Now i have a Antec 9oo...its a great case but i like cablemanagement wich myone don´t have :cry I have an eye on the Corsair Obsidian 8ooD--i know it´s expensive but i never found a case with this cablemanagement like that. Please someone got experience with that or another case???

:thanks for ur applies and have a great day

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The antec 1200 would be the 1 for you I know you have the antec 900 and it's a very good case as well but all the latest video cards are at least 10 and half inch long (radeon 5970) and you would still need to adjust the hard drive holders to get it to fit.all you need is the 1200 great fans, cable mangerment, plenty of room 4 any upgrades :lol:

look on YouTube at antec 1200 reveiws and you make your mind up within seconds

Hi gamers

Now i have a Antec 9oo...its a great case but i like cablemanagement wich myone don´t have :cry I have an eye on the Corsair Obsidian 8ooD--i know it´s expensive but i never found a case with this cablemanagement like that. Please someone got experience with that or another case???

:thanks for ur applies and have a great day

I was actually looking at the Corsair Obsidian 800 a few days ago. I agree, it has some of the best cable management I've seen in a case. I'm not sure bout the vent system though, but it seems that it would do a good job. Then again if I remember right the Antec 900 does a pretty good job itself at hiding cables. The 900 two steps up cable management even more from the original.

If you haven't done so already, Wreck is around here somewhere and posted a couple of pic's of his build. It's one of the cleanest I've seen and he did a good job staying with a red/black color theme. Check it out here 800d Red and Black

Just keep in mind it's a steel case, so it's damn heavy. If you want to LAN party...start lifting weights

You may also want to check out the coolermaster cosmos. It has pretty decent cable routing as well http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/product.php?product_id=2692

The antec 1200 would be the 1 for you I know you have the antec 900 and it's a very good case as well but all the latest video cards are at least 10 and half inch long (radeon 5970) and you would still need to adjust the hard drive holders to get it to fit.all you need is the 1200 great fans, cable mangerment, plenty of room 4 any upgrades :lol:

look on YouTube at antec 1200 reveiws and you make your mind up within seconds

i had looked at the antec 1200 before..and u r right-its a great case :yahoo ...but i think its time to change the brand...anyhow thanks dude

btw.whats ur case?