Champ Mohammed Ali dead

Mr.Karizmatic

• Platinum VIP

Draft dodging coward. Agree that he was a great boxer, though.

So you would have been happy to go to Viet Nam, in the midst of a civil rights war, where poor blacks were being shipped off there to die by the truck load?

• Like 3

R.I.P

In memory, some of your quotes:

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.

I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.

The man who has no imagination has no wings.

It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe.

Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer.

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
  • Like 2

So you would have been happy to go to Viet Nam, in the midst of a civil rights war, where poor blacks were being shipped off there to die by the truck load?

Poor whites were also being shipped off there to die by the truckload.

Friends neighbors and relatives did their duty and some paid the ultimate price.

If you want to battle how great he was as a boxer, you will not get an argument from me. If you want to battle his commitment to his DUTY to his country...

Poor whites were also being shipped off there to die by the truckload.

Friends neighbors and relatives did their duty and some paid the ultimate price.

If you want to battle how great he was as a boxer, you will not get an argument from me. If you want to battle his commitment to his DUTY to his country...

Duty?

illK6U.gif

For what? Stopping the spread of that evil communism?  

Guess what? Communism is still alive and well over there- And VN is a pretty damn peaceful place. In fact it ranked higher on the Global Peace Index than the US.

But hey I guess it was his duty to jump into a pointless war, spread chemicals like Agent Orange, or maybe massacre and rape natives for shits'n'giggles (My Lai Massacre)?

Your priorities are f***ed if you think duty to your country rises above common sense.

• Like 8

• Platinum VIP

Duty?

illK6U.gif

For what? Stopping the spread of that evil communism?  

Guess what? Communism is still alive and well over there- And VN is a pretty damn peaceful place. In fact it ranked higher on the Global Peace Index than the US.

But hey I guess it was his duty to jump into a pointless war, spread chemicals like Agent Orange, or maybe massacre and rape natives for shits'n'giggles (My Lai Massacre)?

Your priorities are f***ed if you think duty to your country rises above common sense.

Thank you!

• Like 2