Singer Prince Is Dead At 57

Alphaleader

GettyImages-52461876-676x450.jpg

Pop icon Prince Rogers Nelson has died at age 57, according to Prince’s publicist, Yvette Noel-Schure, who confirmed the death to The Associated Press.

Police responded to his Paisley Park, Minnesota, estate during the morning hours of April 21 and found his body.

Just a few days prior, a health issue prompted his private jet to make an emergency landing and rush him to the hospital. He was forced to cancel two shows. It was later released that he was suffering from the flu.

Prince’s most famous song was “Purple Rain,” released in 1984. He performed the song during the Super Bowl Halftime show in the rain in 2007.

Source Epochtimes

Rip !
  • Like 1

When George Harrison was induced in the Hall of Fame

I listen a few song from him but he was a trully an artist and great musician.

Surely will be missed by his fans and the music in general.

• Like 2

You guys post Prince but not Merle Haggard? 

SHAMEFUL!

Ha, but yeah, super underrated as a guitarist, I think mostly because of the genre and persona. Great musician and songwriter. 

PS, I'm not wearing much more than a raspberry beret right now, boys. 

• Like 1

Honestly I didnt know he was a big artist till now that he passed away, and thats weird since I like lots of 80s and 90s but now that im listening to his music I must say he was great! we should be happy of the legacy.

R.I.P

Honestly I didnt know he was a big artist till now that he passed away, and thats weird since I like lots of 80s and 90s but now that im listening to his music I must say he was great! we should be happy of the legacy.

R.I.P

He never let his music be used in adverts or movies so didn't get as wide an exposure as other much less talented artists. I saw him live a couple of years ago at a gig of about 1500 people. Incredible. He played for nearly 3 hours straight and it flew by. Best gig I've ever been to, fantastic talent.

• Like 1