Battery on Jay #2?

Husa

I think we should put new maps in jay2, but as Ballz said 50 players on battery=Chaos, i think we used to have battery in jay2 :hmm but im not sure.

64 players of arty spam, nades, and sl whores, just sounds like a lame map.

• 4 weeks later...

1. part of map is quite big and i love killin ppl with mortar at allied side. But it really sucks when allies capture the flag and then everything gets tight.

This is why FA has multiple servers... Especially with Jaymod and ETPub where we have 2 servers. Having the same maps on both server is useless. If you want to play Battery on Jaymod, go on Jaymod#1. Even if that would be a good map, people that doesn't like battery won't play on Jay#1 and come to Jay#2.

This is why FA has multiple servers... Especially with Jaymod and ETPub where we have 2 servers. Having the same maps on both server is useless. If you want to play Battery on Jaymod, go on Jaymod#1. Even if that would be a good map, people that doesn't like battery won't play on Jay#1 and come to Jay#2.

Don't forget that there are not only different maps on servers, but also different settings ;)

NO.

Too much spamming of nades, arty, rnades, smoke nades , poison nades.

But jay2 has adren D=. Lol it takes like 3 nades to kill you.

Also what is this poison nade you speak of :lol: