do u workout?

GraveDigger

ahahah :)

Nah thats what im really doing , and by the way didnt eat a pizza for weeks.

What i said is what should be done , but hmm nah i dont sleep 8 hours .

Go everyday at sun after 2 pm (EU time) to get nice color skin :D Dont be 100% white skin like all those nolife !

Oh btw vipy :

i only exercise my right hand..

Too bad most of the ppl exercise the left one also.

:)

Edited by PrO*SplaSh~

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swim for 2 hours on weekdays at my local college, and as if that wasnt enough, I do P90X every other day

I dont particularly eat healthy, but i get three good meals in every day.

At my age, I dont really need to worry about that lol

Edited by Chill Ombre o_O

Eat/drink whatever I want 24/7 and lift ten pound weights from home for thirty reps, whenevr I feel like it. Just to keep the moobs away. It works for me. And I'm joining the Air Force ina few months.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

5 days a week work out for me its enough...plus I got my boys that keeps me active...1 hour a day its good enough for me...I do 20 min of cardio...I do 40 sit ups everyday...5 pds waits for each arms-20 min...and love to do yoga with my mom =)

5 days a week work out for me its enough...plus I got my boys that keeps me active...1 hour a day its good enough for me...I do 20 min of cardio...I do 40 sit ups everyday...5 pds waits for each arms-20 min...and love to do yoga with my mom =)

plus me that keeps u active in bed...we play wrestling...thats a food sport...rolf...lmao...love u babe...kimbohunter007...

:rolleyes: kimbo keeps you busy in bed for 5 mins once a week?

Back at school now so I'm working out 3-4 times a week doing 20 mins on the treadmill, 10 on the bike, then core, upperbody back arms etc takes like 1:30-2 hours each time depending on how motivated I feel.

i do excercise my right hand in order to play ET ., i am pro* u know , hand must stay in shape.

We all know what that means!!

I am in training for the army, they have a pre-basic training program that they recommend we follow. Pretty much an hour of workout a day minimum. 7 days a week. Each day switch off from cardio to muscle training. so my basic training schedule is as followed.

Mon-sun: Gym for 1hour as a warmup, then come home to put an "Insanity" video on as my main workout.

:rolleyes: kimbo keeps you busy in bed for 5 mins once a week?

Back at school now so I'm working out 3-4 times a week doing 20 mins on the treadmill, 10 on the bike, then core, upperbody back arms etc takes like 1:30-2 hours each time depending on how motivated I feel.

Lol, burn!

I get up at 4ish every morning and bus to downtown and get my workout in early in the mornings so i can avoid how busy and stinky gyms get from noon onwards.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't really hit the gym anymore but between work and healthy diet, I stay in shape. I lost 11 pounds since the last time I recorded my weight on September 7. The hard part is not pigging out. I have an insatiable love for junk food.

I've been working out since 7th grade, my max bench is 335, and my max free squat is 750, but I really don't want to try and do more on the squat because that much weight is really dangerous in a free-weight setting